Breast mass and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Breast mass, especially for people who are 60+ old, take medication Diazepam and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Breast mass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Breast mass from FDA , and is updated regularly.
14 people who have Breast Mass and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Breast Mass and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 28.57 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 7 people, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 14.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 7.14%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 7.14%
- Sensation Of Pressure: 1 person, 7.14%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam: 8 people, 57.14%
- Simvastatin: 7 people, 50.00%
- Femara: 7 people, 50.00%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 14.29%
- Taxotere: 2 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 57.14%
- Weight Increased: 7 people, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 7 people, 50.00%
- Feeling Hot: 7 people, 50.00%
- Abnormal Sleep-Related Event: 7 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fatigue
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Breast mass (latest reports from 5,157 Breast mass patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (3,817 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause FatigueFatigue (5,440 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Breast massa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Breast Mass and Fatigue
- Support group for people who have Breast Mass (37 members)
- Support group for people who have Fatigue (821 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Elisa. I had a heart attack in May,2016 and before taking the drug Lipitor and Plavix I had no problems with my breast and now I have a sore breast lump or mass on my right breast. I had a mammogram done and plus a ultra sound and the doctors could not identify what kind of lump it is...
- My name Is Elisa I had a heart attack in May 2016, I was put on Coumadin before that I have never felt a lump in my breast now I have a sore lump in my right breast, I can feel it good but when I raise my arm up I still can feel it but not as much when I check it without raising my arm. I will...
- I just had a mamogram and was told i need more testing because they see 4 nodukes in my breast . Im wondering if they coukd have been caused by taking welchol four 5 months
- I have been taking Adempas for 3 months. I am noticing a lot of Fatigue in this latest dose change and thought I'd reach out to see if others are experiencing some of the same things I am.
- Hi, my husband has chrones, has been on Remicade, Humira, Cimzia, and now on Entyvio for 11/2 yrs. His chrones seems really good, but the chronic fatigue is killing him. Been really tired exhausted for weeks upon weeks after infusion. Seems to ease up right before next one, and on we...
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.