Breathing difficulty and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Breathing difficulty, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Breathing difficulty. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 638 people who have Breathing difficulty from FDA , and is updated regularly.
638 people who have Breathing Difficulty and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breathing Difficulty and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 68.77 %
- male: 31.23 %
Age of people who have Breathing Difficulty and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.2 %
- 2-9: 0.4 %
- 10-19: 0.81 %
- 20-29: 3.23 %
- 30-39: 4.44 %
- 40-49: 9.9 %
- 50-59: 23.64 %
- 60+: 57.37 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 122 people, 19.12%
- High Blood Pressure: 107 people, 16.77%
- Asthma: 106 people, 16.61%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 78 people, 12.23%
- Stress And Anxiety: 66 people, 10.34%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva: 103 people, 16.14%
- Symbicort: 77 people, 12.07%
- Singulair: 66 people, 10.34%
- Lasix: 64 people, 10.03%
- Albuterol: 53 people, 8.31%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 134 people, 21.00%
- Dizziness: 107 people, 16.77%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 105 people, 16.46%
- Headache (pain in head): 98 people, 15.36%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 94 people, 14.73%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Fatigue with Breathing difficulty?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fatigue
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Breathing difficulty can be treated by Symbicort, Prednisone, Albuterol sulfate, Spiriva, Proair hfa (latest reports from 313,737 Breathing difficulty patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (4,156 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause FatigueFatigue (5,429 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Breathing difficultya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty and Fatigue
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (718 members)
- Support group for people who have Fatigue (808 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Rather relieved to find that Tamsulosin can cause shortness of breath.
- My name is Jim. I'm glad to have found this group.
- Is morphine sulphate the same as OxyContin morphine tablets ? please anybody I am so out of breath that I can't get to the loo Doctor won't help
- Hi, this is my first day taking gaba. I feel nice and calm without having to take the usual Lumiday, which is much more expensive Hiwever, Ive been soo tired and sleepy all day and getting nithing done tonite I do have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrime. Im hoping that this can gelp...
- Hi I am Elaine I have severe shortness of breath even though taking 80 ml of flurosemide daily I have had several tests at the hospital but they don't know why I can't breath somtimes I can't walk more than 3 steps I am on Warfrin as well can anyone help ?
- Will you have Tubulointerstitial Nephritis And Uveitis Syndrome with Aubagio?
- Will you have Pain - Head with Roxicet?
- Will you have Back Injury with Norvasc?
- Will you have Pimples with Cefdinir?
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Marshmallow?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aubagio and have Tubulointerstitial Nephritis And Uveitis Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Roxicet and have Pain - Head?
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and have Back Injury?
- Support group for people who take Cefdinir and have Pimples?
- Support group for people who take Marshmallow and have Hyperglycemia?
- What to expect when you take Aubagio and have Tubulointerstitial Nephritis And Uveitis Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Roxicet and have Pain - Head?
- What to expect when you take Norvasc and have Back Injury?
- What to expect when you take Cefdinir and have Pimples?
- What to expect when you take Marshmallow and have Hyperglycemia?
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Ciprofloxacin
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Paracort, Multivitamin
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Proair Hfa, Omeprazole, Acephen, Lipitor, Spiriva Respimat, Ambien, Novolog, Valsartan, Hctz, Asa, Levemir, Levitra, Advair Diskus 500/50, Norvasc, Colace
- Drug comparison of Multaq, Indian Tumeric, Xarelto for a 62 year old woman
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.