Bronchial hyperreactivity and Constipation
Constipation is found among people with Bronchial hyperreactivity, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Constipation with Bronchial hyperreactivity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Bronchial hyperreactivity from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
14 people who have Bronchial Hyperreactivity and Constipation are studied.
What is Bronchial hyperreactivity?
Bronchial hyperreactivity is found to be associated with 616 drugs and 302 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Constipation?
Constipation is found to be associated with 4,245 drugs and 4,119 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Constipation in Bronchial hyperreactivity reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchial Hyperreactivity and experienced Constipation *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bronchial Hyperreactivity and experienced Constipation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 50.00%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 6 people, 42.86%
- Rashes (redness): 6 people, 42.86%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 6 people, 42.86%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 4 people, 28.57%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 2 people, 14.29%
- Asthma: 2 people, 14.29%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 14.29%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 14.29%
- Tracheomalacia (a structural abnormality of the tracheal (windpipe) cartilage resulting in the collapse of the wall of the trachea which obstructs the airway): 2 people, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Plaquenil: 6 people, 42.86%
- Asa: 6 people, 42.86%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 14.29%
- Keppra: 2 people, 14.29%
- Fycompa: 2 people, 14.29%
- Zantac: 2 people, 14.29%
- Flovent: 2 people, 14.29%
- Humira: 2 people, 14.29%
- Proair Hfa: 2 people, 14.29%
- Singulair: 2 people, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 50.00%
- Hair Loss: 6 people, 42.86%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 6 people, 42.86%
- Diarrhea: 6 people, 42.86%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 6 people, 42.86%
- Eye Infection: 6 people, 42.86%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 42.86%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 42.86%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 6 people, 42.86%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 6 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Constipation?Check whether Constipation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Constipation:
- Constipation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Constipation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Constipation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Constipation:
All the drugs that are associated with Constipation:
- Constipation (4,245 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Constipation:
All the conditions that are associated with Constipation:
- Constipation (4,119 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Constipation and Bronchial hyperreactivity, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.