Who have Orthopnea with Bronchiectasis - from FDA reports
There is no Orthopnea reported by people with Bronchiectasis yet. We study people who have Orthopnea and Bronchiectasis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Orthopnea with Bronchiectasis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Orthopnea and Bronchiectasis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Bronchiectasis (abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection) can be treated by Symbicort, Azithromycin, Advair hfa, Levaquin, Serevent (latest reports from 5,617 Bronchiectasis patients)
Orthopnea (shortness of breath (dyspnea) when lying down) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 202 Orthopnea patients).
Drugs that are associated with OrthopneaOrthopnea (379 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause OrthopneaOrthopnea (266 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bronchiectasisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Steatosis with Humira? - now
- Will you have Carcinoma - Lobular with Clozaril? - now
- Will you have Carcinoma - Ductal with Clozaril? - now
- Adderall 15 and Ginger Root drug interaction - now
- Will you have Cancer - Breast with Clozaril? - now
- Will you have Breast Cancer with Clozaril? - a second ago
- Will you have Haemochromatosis with Chlorhexidine Gluconate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus with Concerta? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ovarian Germ Cell Choriocarcinoma Stage I with Effexor Xr? - 5 seconds ago
- Entresto and Breo Ellipta drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Strattera - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.