Bronchitis and Indigestion - from FDA reports
Indigestion is found among people with Bronchitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xanax and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Indigestion with Bronchitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 126 people who have Bronchitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
126 people who have Bronchitis and Indigestion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis and experience Indigestion *:
- female: 65.57 %
- male: 34.43 %
Age of people who have Bronchitis and experience Indigestion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.21 %
- 30-39: 9.47 %
- 40-49: 13.68 %
- 50-59: 30.53 %
- 60+: 42.11 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (32 people, 25.40%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 23.81%)
- Asthma (13 people, 10.32%)
- Birth Control (11 people, 8.73%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (10 people, 7.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (20 people, 15.87%)
- Albuterol (19 people, 15.08%)
- Paxil (18 people, 14.29%)
- Prednisolone (16 people, 12.70%)
- Nexium (16 people, 12.70%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (34 people, 26.98%)
- Breathing Difficulty (24 people, 19.05%)
- Stress And Anxiety (21 people, 16.67%)
- Fatigue (21 people, 16.67%)
- Asthma (20 people, 15.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Indigestion and Bronchitis?
- Check symptoms - is your indigestion caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIndigestion and Bronchitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Albuterol (latest reports from 59,948 Bronchitis patients)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 86,783 Indigestion patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bronchitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause IndigestionIndigestion
Other conditions that could case IndigestionIndigestion
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...