Bronchitis and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Bronchitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Ketek and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Bronchitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 867 people who have Bronchitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
867 people who have Bronchitis and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis and experience Nausea *:
- female: 68.44 %
- male: 31.56 %
Age of people who have Bronchitis and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.44 %
- 2-9: 0.59 %
- 10-19: 4.71 %
- 20-29: 7.36 %
- 30-39: 11.93 %
- 40-49: 12.52 %
- 50-59: 22.24 %
- 60+: 40.06 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (49 people, 5.65%)
- Sinusitis (46 people, 5.31%)
- High Blood Pressure (46 people, 5.31%)
- Stress And Anxiety (45 people, 5.19%)
- Asthma (45 people, 5.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ketek (157 people, 18.11%)
- Avelox (125 people, 14.42%)
- Levaquin (111 people, 12.80%)
- Albuterol (73 people, 8.42%)
- Zithromax (57 people, 6.57%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (295 people, 34.03%)
- Dizziness (214 people, 24.68%)
- Weakness (210 people, 24.22%)
- Fatigue (176 people, 20.30%)
- Diarrhea (165 people, 19.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Bronchitis?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Bronchitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Albuterol (latest reports from 59,948 Bronchitis patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,272 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bronchitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, found out I already have had an undiagnosed back fracture...which I didn't know about...taking Actonel, have dry mouth, lower back pain, wondering if anyone else with an ileostomy (37 yrs) is having any problems with Actonel.
I had breast cancer 4 1/2 years ago and now I have metastatic cancer in my bones; pelvis and sacrum. I have probably had the bone cancer for a couple of years and just ignored it. I had my first Faslodex shot on Monday and feel like I did after chemo and my bone pain has gotten worse, ...