Will you have Abdominal pain aggravated with Burkitt lymphoma - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain aggravated is found among people with Burkitt lymphoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cyclophosphamide and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 130 people who have Burkitt lymphoma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Abdominal pain aggravated and Burkitt lymphoma, and their synonyms.
What is Burkitt lymphoma?
Burkitt lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system) (latest reports from 14,279 Burkitt lymphoma patients)
What is Abdominal pain aggravated?
Abdominal pain aggravated (abdominal pain irritable) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, birth control, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 174 Abdominal pain aggravated patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
130 people who have Burkitt Lymphoma and Abdominal Pain Aggravated are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Burkitt Lymphoma and experience Abdominal Pain Aggravated *:
- female: 51.33 %
- male: 48.67 %
Age of people who have Burkitt Lymphoma and experience Abdominal Pain Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.3 %
- 10-19: 2.15 %
- 20-29: 2.15 %
- 30-39: 4.3 %
- 40-49: 8.6 %
- 50-59: 17.2 %
- 60+: 61.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 7.69%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 8 people, 6.15%
- Constipation: 6 people, 4.62%
- Infection: 5 people, 3.85%
- Preventive Health Care: 5 people, 3.85%
- Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells): 4 people, 3.08%
- Pain: 4 people, 3.08%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 3.08%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 3.08%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 4 people, 3.08%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cyclophosphamide: 26 people, 20.00%
- Prednisone: 20 people, 15.38%
- Rituxan: 19 people, 14.62%
- Pantoprazole: 11 people, 8.46%
- Revlimid: 11 people, 8.46%
- Ondansetron: 6 people, 4.62%
- Allopurinol: 6 people, 4.62%
- Mitoxantrone: 6 people, 4.62%
- Etoposide: 5 people, 3.85%
- Ramipril: 5 people, 3.85%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 32 people, 24.62%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 29 people, 22.31%
- Fever: 28 people, 21.54%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 27 people, 20.77%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 25 people, 19.23%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 21 people, 16.15%
- Weakness: 19 people, 14.62%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 18 people, 13.85%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 16 people, 12.31%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 15 people, 11.54%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Abdominal pain aggravated with Burkitt lymphoma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Abdominal pain aggravated and Burkitt lymphoma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravatedAbdominal pain aggravated (1,501 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Abdominal pain aggravatedAbdominal pain aggravated (830 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Burkitt lymphomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Adefovir Dipivoxil? - a second ago
- Will you have Tachycardia with Adefovir Dipivoxil? - a second ago
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Adefovir Dipivoxil? - a second ago
- Will you have Abnormal Heart Rhythms with Adefovir Dipivoxil? - a second ago
- Will you have Arrhythmia with Adefovir Dipivoxil? - 2 seconds ago
- Unisom and Naftin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Acquired Pyloric Stenosis with Ketamine Hcl? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Labile Affect with Roxicodone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Nails - Fungal Infection with Zantac 75? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertical Infection Transmission with Altace? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.