Who have Nausea with Calciphylaxis - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Calciphylaxis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Sodium thiosulfate and have Hyperparathyroidism secondary. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Calciphylaxis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
7 people who have Calciphylaxis and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Calciphylaxis and experience Nausea *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Calciphylaxis and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hyperparathyroidism Secondary (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium-secondary): 1 person, 14.29%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sodium Thiosulfate: 5 people, 71.43%
- Sensipar: 2 people, 28.57%
- Parsabiv: 1 person, 14.29%
- Calcitriol: 1 person, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 57.14%
- Metabolic Acidosis (body produces too much acid, or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body): 3 people, 42.86%
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 1 person, 14.29%
- Drug Intolerance (drug sensitivity): 1 person, 14.29%
- Blood Calcium Decreased: 1 person, 14.29%
- Blood Parathyroid Hormone Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 1 person, 14.29%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Colon Cancer Metastatic (cancer of colon spreads to other part of body): 1 person, 14.29%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Nausea with Calciphylaxis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nausea and Calciphylaxis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Calciphylaxis (is a syndrome with vascular calcium accumulation) (latest reports from 1,183 Calciphylaxis patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 570,542 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,358 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause NauseaNausea (5,420 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Calciphylaxisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs with Naltrexone Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Glucosamine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Keratomileusis with Lens Opacity? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lupoid Hepatitis with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Autoimmune Hepatitis with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Unintentional with Danazol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Danazol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Insulin Resistance Syndrome with Gleevec? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Insulin Resistance with Gleevec? - 4 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-12 and Macambo drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 58 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.