Who have Umbilical haematoma with Calculus prostatic - from FDA reports
There is no Umbilical Haematoma reported by people with Calculus Prostatic yet. We study people who have Umbilical Haematoma and Calculus Prostatic from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Umbilical haematoma with Calculus prostatic?
You are not alone:
Calculus prostatic (stone in prostate) (latest reports from 42 Calculus prostatic patients)
Umbilical haematoma (umbilical cord haematoma resulting in intrauterine fetal death) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, mitral valve replacement, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pulmonary embolism (latest reports from 5 Umbilical haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (8 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (7 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Calculus prostatica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Dobutamine Hydrochloride and Sinemet drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Carbamazepine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Von Willebrand'S Factor Activity Increased with Prednisone? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Vasospasm with Quinidine - Serum? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Progesterone Receptor Assay Positive with Tramadol? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.