Calculus prostatic and Umbilical haematoma - from FDA reports
There is no Umbilical Haematoma reported by people with Calculus Prostatic yet. We study people who have Umbilical Haematoma and Calculus Prostatic from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Umbilical haematoma with Calculus prostatic?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Umbilical haematoma
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Calculus prostatic (stone in prostate) (latest reports from 37 Calculus prostatic patients)
Umbilical haematoma (umbilical cord haematoma resulting in intrauterine fetal death) has been reported by people with pulmonary embolism, thrombosis, mitral valve replacement (latest reports from 3 Umbilical haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (5 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Calculus prostatica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calculus Prostatic and Umbilical Haematoma
- Support group for people who have Calculus Prostatic
- Support group for people who have Umbilical Haematoma
- Will you have Growth Hormone Excess with Lipitor?
- Will you have Prurigo with Colitis?
- Will you have Tonsillitis with Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Will you have Liver Enlargement with Neurosis?
- Will you have Hepatosplenomegaly with Neurosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Growth Hormone Excess?
- Support group for people who have Colitis and Prurigo?
- Support group for people who have Borderline Personality Disorder and Tonsillitis?
- Support group for people who have Neurosis and Liver Enlargement?
- Support group for people who have Neurosis and Hepatosplenomegaly?
- What to expect when you take Lipitor and have Growth Hormone Excess?
- What to expect when you have Colitis and Prurigo?
- What to expect when you have Borderline Personality Disorder and Tonsillitis?
- What to expect when you have Neurosis and Liver Enlargement?
- What to expect when you have Neurosis and Hepatosplenomegaly?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Lipitor and have Growth Hormone Excess
- Care Guide for people who have Colitis and Prurigo
- Care Guide for people who have Borderline Personality Disorder and Tonsillitis
- Care Guide for people who have Neurosis and Liver Enlargement
- Care Guide for people who have Neurosis and Hepatosplenomegaly
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.