Cancer - throat or larynx and Dermatitis acneiform - from FDA reports
Dermatitis acneiform is found among people with Cancer - throat or larynx, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Erbitux and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Dermatitis acneiform with Cancer - throat or larynx. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Cancer - throat or larynx from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
10 people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and Dermatitis Acneiform are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and experience Dermatitis Acneiform *:
- female: 11.11 %
- male: 88.89 %
Age of people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and experience Dermatitis Acneiform *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 10.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 10.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 10.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 8 people, 80.00%
- Polaramine: 1 person, 10.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 10.00%
- Emend: 1 person, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Radiation Skin Injury: 4 people, 40.00%
- Pharyngeal Inflammation: 4 people, 40.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 30.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 3 people, 30.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dermatitis acneiform with Cancer - throat or larynx?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dermatitis acneiform
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Prothrombin time (pt) and partial thromboplastin time (ptt) ($53.00) Add to cart
- Pt, inr (prothrombin time) ($39.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Cancer - Throat Or Larynx
Cancer - throat or larynx (latest reports from 2,419 Cancer - throat or larynx patients)
Dermatitis acneiform (dermatoses including acne vulgaris, rosacea, folliculitis, and perioral dermatitis) has been reported by people with colon cancer, preventive health care, lung cancer - non-small cell, colorectal cancer metastatic, lung adenocarcinoma (latest reports from 3,186 Dermatitis acneiform patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dermatitis acneiformDermatitis acneiform (674 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Dermatitis acneiformDermatitis acneiform (402 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Cancer - throat or larynxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDermatitis acneiform and Cancer - throat or larynx from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and Dermatitis Acneiform
- Support group for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Dermatitis Acneiform (2 members)
Can you answer these questions
You may be interested in these posts
- Recently told I have throat cancer 2 years after starting synthroid. Not sure what to do. Scared right now.
- I am 94 with small cell lung CA and after starting Iressa I started with acne on the face after 2 weeks which resolved but nob very irritating throughout my scalp. I am on every other day Iressa. Anyone with experience and advice?
- Hi, I have been taking Methotrexate for many years and was just diagnosed with a mass on the right side of the Laryngeal cavity. I have had a huge increase in sleep apnea episodes, along with an increase in asthma attacks. While the doctor was evaluating me they discovered a large mass in the...
- Hello! I have cause for concern and would like to see what others are reporting/saying about the issue with PPI's and throat cancer!
- Novolin N and Ultralente Insulin drug interaction
- Will you have Metabolic Acidosis with Methocarbamol?
- Lasix and Cannabis drug interaction
- Will you have Aggression with Loestrin Fe 1.5/30?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Vitamin K?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Novolin N and Ultralente Insulin
- Support group for people who take Methocarbamol and have Metabolic Acidosis?
- Support group for people who take Lasix and Cannabis
- Support group for people who take Loestrin Fe 1.5/30 and have Aggression?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K and have Metallic Taste?
- What to expect when you take Novolin N and Ultralente Insulin
- What to expect when you take Methocarbamol and have Metabolic Acidosis?
- What to expect when you take Lasix and Cannabis
- What to expect when you take Loestrin Fe 1.5/30 and have Aggression?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin K and have Metallic Taste?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Ibuprofen Sodium
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- Drug comparison of Levaquin, Zicam, Digoxin for a 60 year old woman
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Calcium
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Sjw, Lisinopril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.