Cancer - throat or larynx and Dermatitis acneiform - from FDA reports
Dermatitis acneiform is found among people with Cancer - throat or larynx, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Erbitux and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Dermatitis acneiform with Cancer - throat or larynx. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Cancer - throat or larynx from FDA , and is updated regularly.
10 people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and Dermatitis Acneiform are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and experience Dermatitis Acneiform *:
- female: 11.11 %
- male: 88.89 %
Age of people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and experience Dermatitis Acneiform *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 10.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 10.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 10.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Erbitux: 8 people, 80.00%
- Polaramine: 1 person, 10.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 10.00%
- Emend: 1 person, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Radiation Skin Injury: 4 people, 40.00%
- Pharyngeal Inflammation: 4 people, 40.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 30.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 3 people, 30.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dermatitis acneiform
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Cancer - Throat Or Larynx
Cancer - throat or larynx (latest reports from 2,419 Cancer - throat or larynx patients)
Dermatitis acneiform (dermatoses including acne vulgaris, rosacea, folliculitis, and perioral dermatitis) has been reported by people with colon cancer, preventive health care, lung cancer - non-small cell, colorectal cancer metastatic, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,186 Dermatitis acneiform patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dermatitis acneiformDermatitis acneiform (678 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Dermatitis acneiformDermatitis acneiform (404 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Cancer - throat or larynxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and Dermatitis Acneiform
- Support group for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Dermatitis Acneiform (2 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- this was a recurrence after treatment 33 years ago with no problems
- Recently told I have throat cancer 2 years after starting synthroid. Not sure what to do. Scared right now.
- I am 94 with small cell lung CA and after starting Iressa I started with acne on the face after 2 weeks which resolved but nob very irritating throughout my scalp. I am on every other day Iressa. Anyone with experience and advice?
- Hi, I have been taking Methotrexate for many years and was just diagnosed with a mass on the right side of the Laryngeal cavity. I have had a huge increase in sleep apnea episodes, along with an increase in asthma attacks. While the doctor was evaluating me they discovered a large mass in the...
- Hello! I have cause for concern and would like to see what others are reporting/saying about the issue with PPI's and throat cancer!
- Will you have Trigger Finger with Levaquin?
- Will you have Fever with Cialis?
- Will you have Radiculopathy with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Nightmares with Trilafon?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Lexiscan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Trigger Finger?
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Radiculopathy?
- Support group for people who take Trilafon and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Lexiscan and have Skin Rash?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.