Who have Lethargy with Carcinoid syndrome - from FDA reports
Lethargy is found among people with Carcinoid syndrome, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Sandostatin lar and have Neuroendocrine tumor. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 362 people who have Carcinoid syndrome from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
362 people who have Carcinoid Syndrome and Lethargy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Carcinoid Syndrome and experience Lethargy *:
- female: 67.04 %
- male: 32.96 %
Age of people who have Carcinoid Syndrome and experience Lethargy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.9500000000000001 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.9 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 20.95 %
- 60+: 69.05 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Neuroendocrine Tumor: 31 people, 8.56%
- High Blood Pressure: 19 people, 5.25%
- Carcinoid Tumor: 17 people, 4.70%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 3.87%
- Drowsiness: 11 people, 3.04%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 2.21%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 2.21%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 7 people, 1.93%
- Sleep Disorder: 7 people, 1.93%
- Asthma: 6 people, 1.66%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar: 112 people, 30.94%
- Sandostatin: 83 people, 22.93%
- Afinitor: 30 people, 8.29%
- Metformin: 20 people, 5.52%
- Creon: 14 people, 3.87%
- Lomotil: 14 people, 3.87%
- Synthroid: 13 people, 3.59%
- Tylenol: 13 people, 3.59%
- Somatuline Depot: 12 people, 3.31%
- Lasix: 11 people, 3.04%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 176 people, 48.62%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 110 people, 30.39%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 98 people, 27.07%
- Abdominal Pain: 97 people, 26.80%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 89 people, 24.59%
- Abdominal Distension: 80 people, 22.10%
- Breathing Difficulty: 78 people, 21.55%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 68 people, 18.78%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 65 people, 17.96%
- Weakness: 64 people, 17.68%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lethargy with Carcinoid syndrome?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Lethargy and Carcinoid syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Carcinoid syndrome (syndrome includes flushing and diarrhoea, and, less frequently, heart failure and bronchoconstriction) can be treated by Sandostatin lar (latest reports from 4,005 Carcinoid syndrome patients)
Lethargy (tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Lethargy patients).
Drugs that are associated with LethargyLethargy (4,416 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause LethargyLethargy (5,765 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Carcinoid syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Levonorgestrel and Phenytoin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Foot Fracture with Marijuana? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Retching with Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief? - 5 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride and Oatmeal drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Triavil 2-10? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Mi with Triavil 2-10? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Mi with Triavil 2-10? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Attack with Triavil 2-10? - 6 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Cough with Tarceva - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Lactobacillus? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.