Who have Short-term memory loss with Carcinoid syndrome - from FDA reports
Short-term memory loss is found among people with Carcinoid syndrome, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Sandostatin lar and have Neuroendocrine tumor. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 59 people who have Carcinoid syndrome from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
59 people who have Carcinoid Syndrome and Short-Term Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Carcinoid Syndrome and experience Short-Term Memory Loss *:
- female: 40.74 %
- male: 59.26 %
Age of people who have Carcinoid Syndrome and experience Short-Term Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 76.92 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Neuroendocrine Tumor: 9 people, 15.25%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 3 people, 5.08%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 3 people, 5.08%
- Carcinoid Tumor: 3 people, 5.08%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 3 people, 5.08%
- Hair Growth Abnormal: 3 people, 5.08%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 3.39%
- Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi): 2 people, 3.39%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 3.39%
- Enlarged Prostate: 2 people, 3.39%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar: 22 people, 37.29%
- Sandostatin: 12 people, 20.34%
- Norvasc: 6 people, 10.17%
- Afinitor: 5 people, 8.47%
- Colace: 3 people, 5.08%
- Creon: 3 people, 5.08%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 5.08%
- Multivitamin: 3 people, 5.08%
- Spironolactone: 3 people, 5.08%
- Metformin: 2 people, 3.39%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 33 people, 55.93%
- Weight Decreased: 25 people, 42.37%
- Fall: 24 people, 40.68%
- Dizziness: 20 people, 33.90%
- Breathing Difficulty: 20 people, 33.90%
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 30.51%
- Heart Rate Decreased: 17 people, 28.81%
- High Blood Pressure: 17 people, 28.81%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 17 people, 28.81%
- Back Pain: 16 people, 27.12%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Short-term memory loss with Carcinoid syndrome?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Short-term memory loss and Carcinoid syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Carcinoid syndrome (syndrome includes flushing and diarrhoea, and, less frequently, heart failure and bronchoconstriction) can be treated by Sandostatin lar (latest reports from 4,005 Carcinoid syndrome patients)
Short-Term Memory Loss
Short-term memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Short-term memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Short-term memory lossShort-term memory loss (3,352 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Short-term memory lossShort-term memory loss (3,473 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Carcinoid syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Butrans and Gaglee drug interaction - now
- Will you have Yawning - Excessive with Zonisamide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Entresto? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Entresto? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose - Congested with Entresto? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Decongestion Therapy with Entresto? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Congested Nose with Entresto? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Insomnia with Pradaxa? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Pradaxa? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Pradaxa? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.