Carcinoid tumor and Intervertebral disc degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration is reported only by a few people with Carcinoid tumor.
The study analyzes which people have Intervertebral disc degeneration with Carcinoid tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration and Carcinoid tumor from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Carcinoid Tumor and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration are studied.
What is Carcinoid tumor?
Carcinoid tumor is found to be associated with 359 drugs and 171 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Intervertebral disc degeneration?
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) is found to be associated with 2,326 drugs and 1,369 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Intervertebral disc degeneration in Carcinoid tumor reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Carcinoid Tumor and experienced Intervertebral Disc Degeneration *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Carcinoid Tumor and experienced Intervertebral Disc Degeneration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 40.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar: 2 people, 40.00%
- Sandostatin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 20.00%
- Micardis: 1 person, 20.00%
- Indapamide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fragmin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 20.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 80.00%
- Weakness: 4 people, 80.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Head Injury: 3 people, 60.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar bone): 3 people, 60.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 60.00%
- Spinal Disorder (disease of spine a back bone): 3 people, 60.00%
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal in the neck): 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Intervertebral disc degeneration?Check whether Intervertebral disc degeneration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Intervertebral disc degeneration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Intervertebral disc degeneration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
All the drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (2,326 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
All the conditions that are associated with Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (1,369 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Intervertebral disc degeneration and Carcinoid tumor, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methotrexate and Dna Antibody Positive - 22 seconds ago
- Qvar Redihaler and Diarrhea Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride and Breathing Difficulty - 28 seconds ago
- Genital Ulceration and Pathogen Resistance - 31 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal - 37 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Enlarged Heart - 39 seconds ago
- Metformin and Multaq drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Rocephin and Magnesium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cytosar-U and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - a minute ago
- Thyrogen and Fear - a minute ago