Who have Depression with Carcinoid tumour - from FDA reports
Depression is found among people with Carcinoid tumour, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Sandostatin lar and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 81 people who have Carcinoid tumour from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
81 people who have Carcinoid Tumour and Depression are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Carcinoid Tumour and experience Depression *:
- female: 59.26 %
- male: 40.74 %
Age of people who have Carcinoid Tumour and experience Depression *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.2800000000000002 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.2800000000000002 %
- 30-39: 4.92 %
- 40-49: 11.48 %
- 50-59: 29.51 %
- 60+: 47.54 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Neuroendocrine Tumor: 4 people, 4.94%
- Carcinoid Syndrome (syndrome includes flushing and diarrhoea, and, less frequently, heart failure and bronchoconstriction): 4 people, 4.94%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 4.94%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 2 people, 2.47%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 2.47%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 2.47%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 2 people, 2.47%
- Gastric Cancer (stomach cancer): 2 people, 2.47%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 2.47%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 2.47%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar: 33 people, 40.74%
- Sandostatin: 26 people, 32.10%
- Afinitor: 10 people, 12.35%
- Celexa: 9 people, 11.11%
- Oxycontin: 7 people, 8.64%
- Atacand: 7 people, 8.64%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 6 people, 7.41%
- Vitamin D: 6 people, 7.41%
- Pantoprazole: 5 people, 6.17%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 6.17%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 53 people, 65.43%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 40 people, 49.38%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37 people, 45.68%
- Stress And Anxiety: 36 people, 44.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 35 people, 43.21%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 31 people, 38.27%
- Headache (pain in head): 29 people, 35.80%
- Pain In Extremity: 28 people, 34.57%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 26 people, 32.10%
- Injection Site Pain: 22 people, 27.16%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Depression with Carcinoid tumour?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Depression and Carcinoid tumour
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Carcinoid tumour (slow growing tumour) can be treated by Sandostatin (latest reports from 5,145 Carcinoid tumour patients)
Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 447,181 Depression patients).
Drugs that are associated with DepressionDepression (3,537 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DepressionDepression (3,658 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Carcinoid tumoura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Discomfort with Remicade? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Ursodiol and have Intrahepatic Cholestasis? - 2 seconds ago
- Chantix and Veramyst drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fungal Infection with Coreg? - 4 seconds ago
- Losartan and Cankerwort drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dizziness with Sudafed 12 Hour? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Sudafed 12 Hour? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Sudafed 12 Hour? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Sudafed 12 Hour? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Sudafed 12 Hour? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.