Cardiac disorder and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is found among people with Cardiac disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Cardiac disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who have Cardiac disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24 people who have Cardiac Disorder and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Cardiac disorder?
Cardiac disorder is found to be associated with 2,407 drugs and 1,864 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 774 drugs and 512 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Cardiac disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac Disorder and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 54.17 %
- male: 45.83 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Disorder and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5 %
- 50-59: 15 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 14 people, 58.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 45.83%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 7 people, 29.17%
- Depression: 6 people, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 20.83%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 5 people, 20.83%
- Pain: 5 people, 20.83%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 4 people, 16.67%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 16.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 13 people, 54.17%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 12.50%
- Nexium: 3 people, 12.50%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 12.50%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 12.50%
- Baby Aspirin: 3 people, 12.50%
- Plavix: 3 people, 12.50%
- Centrum Silver: 2 people, 8.33%
- Metformin: 2 people, 8.33%
- Lantus: 2 people, 8.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 6 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 5 people, 20.83%
- Constipation: 5 people, 20.83%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 20.83%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 16.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 16.67%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 16.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 16.67%
- Abdominal Pain: 4 people, 16.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (774 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (512 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Cardiac disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diclofenac Sodium and Narcolepsy - 10 seconds ago
- Hc and Drowsiness - 14 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Dental Caries - 16 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Nasopharyngitis - 18 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Body Temperature Increased - 18 seconds ago
- Lasix vs. Isradipine - 27 seconds ago
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Meningitis Fungal - 29 seconds ago
- Fluvastatin and Breathing Difficulty - 33 seconds ago
- Anxiety Aggravated and High Risk Sexual Behavior - 47 seconds ago
- Quinidex and Depression - 47 seconds ago