Cardiac failure and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is found among people with Cardiac failure, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Cardiac failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Cardiac failure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who have Cardiac Failure and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Cardiac failure?
Cardiac failure is found to be associated with 2,387 drugs and 2,107 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 774 drugs and 512 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Cardiac failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac Failure and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 11.11 %
- male: 88.89 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Failure and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Parkinson's Disease: 3 people, 33.33%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 2 people, 22.22%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 22.22%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 2 people, 22.22%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 22.22%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 22.22%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 11.11%
- Dry Eye Syndrome: 1 person, 11.11%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 11.11%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 11.11%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lasix: 6 people, 66.67%
- Nuplazid: 3 people, 33.33%
- Calcium: 3 people, 33.33%
- Magnesium: 3 people, 33.33%
- Carbidopa, Levodopa And Entacapone: 3 people, 33.33%
- Duopa: 3 people, 33.33%
- Sucralfate: 2 people, 22.22%
- Entresto: 2 people, 22.22%
- Aldactone: 2 people, 22.22%
- Enalapril Maleate: 2 people, 22.22%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 44.44%
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 3 people, 33.33%
- Abscess Intestinal (collections of pus-intestinal): 3 people, 33.33%
- Drooling (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth): 3 people, 33.33%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 3 people, 33.33%
- Facial Paresis (weakness in facial muscle movement): 3 people, 33.33%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 33.33%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 3 people, 33.33%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 33.33%
- Abdominal Abscess (collection of pus in abdomen): 3 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (774 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (512 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Cardiac failure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vioxx and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal - 4 seconds ago
- Lipase Increased and drugs of ingredients of niacin and niacinamide (vitamin b3) - 5 seconds ago
- Adrenalin and Protein - Urine - 9 seconds ago
- Zyprexa Relprevv and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 12 seconds ago
- Sennosides and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 15 seconds ago
- Avandia and Angiopathy - 22 seconds ago
- Tongue Discoloration and drugs of ingredients of testosterone - 23 seconds ago
- Glucotrol Xl and Breathing Difficulty - 26 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Blindness - 27 seconds ago
- Myasthenia Gravis and drugs of ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate - 28 seconds ago