Cardiac murmur and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Cardiac murmur, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Vitamin c and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Cardiac murmur. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Cardiac murmur from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 09, 2017
11 people who have Cardiac Murmur and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 81.82 %
- male: 18.18 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (5 people, 45.45%)
- Psoriasis (4 people, 36.36%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 36.36%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 36.36%)
- Depression (2 people, 18.18%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (5 people, 45.45%)
- Ranitidine (4 people, 36.36%)
- Omega 3 (4 people, 36.36%)
- Actemra (4 people, 36.36%)
- Micardis (2 people, 18.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (5 people, 45.45%)
- Gait Disturbance (5 people, 45.45%)
- Nosebleed (4 people, 36.36%)
- Herpes Zoster (4 people, 36.36%)
- Arterial Rupture (4 people, 36.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Cardiac murmur?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Cardiac murmur from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardiac murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality) (latest reports from 10,564 Cardiac murmur patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Cardiac murmura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...