Cardiac murmur and Macroangiopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Macroangiopathy reported by people with Cardiac Murmur yet. We study people who have Macroangiopathy and Cardiac Murmur from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Macroangiopathy with Cardiac murmur?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroangiopathy
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Cardiac murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality) (latest reports from 10,564 Cardiac murmur patients)
Macroangiopathy (a disease of the large blood vessels in which fat and blood clots build up and stick to the vessel walls, blocking the flow of blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke, joint pain (latest reports from 34 Macroangiopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (82 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (40 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Cardiac murmura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMacroangiopathy and Cardiac murmur from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cardiac Murmur and Macroangiopathy
- Support group for people who have Cardiac Murmur (6 members)
- Support group for people who have Macroangiopathy
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been taking Brisdelle for hot flushes for a year now. I have never had a cardiac murmur before, but as of February 5 & 29, 2016, my Allergy Specialist & OB-GYN have heard a murmur.
- Hello, I was just told by my family doctor that I have a loud murmur and will be seeing a cardiologist July 13, this is very scary and I knew that something was not right with my heart. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't know if its a side effect from the copaxone or just something that...
- Am take Alfuzosin which is a muscle relaxant used for BPH. Is it possible for Alfuzosin to cause a heart murmur becuase it relaxes the heart muscle?
- Will you have Leukaemia Secondary with Foeniculum Vulgare?
- Will you have Cyclothymic Disorder with Bipolar Disorder?
- Will you have Transferrin Abnormal with Germanium-132?
- Will you have Regional Enteritis with Proair Hfa?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Proair Hfa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Foeniculum Vulgare and have Leukaemia Secondary?
- Support group for people who have Bipolar Disorder and Cyclothymic Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Germanium-132 and have Transferrin Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Proair Hfa and have Regional Enteritis?
- Support group for people who take Proair Hfa and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Foeniculum Vulgare and have Leukaemia Secondary?
- What to expect when you have Bipolar Disorder and Cyclothymic Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Germanium-132 and have Transferrin Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Proair Hfa and have Regional Enteritis?
- What to expect when you take Proair Hfa and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.