Cardiac murmur and Nosebleed - from FDA reports
Nosebleed is found among people with Cardiac murmur, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Digoxin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nosebleed with Cardiac murmur. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Cardiac murmur from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
10 people who have Cardiac Murmur and Nosebleed are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Nosebleed *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Nosebleed *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Psoriasis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 40.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 40.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Synthroid (6 people, 60.00%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 60.00%)
- Colace (6 people, 60.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 60.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (8 people, 80.00%)
- Malaise (8 people, 80.00%)
- Heart Palpitations (6 people, 60.00%)
- Dehydration (6 people, 60.00%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nosebleed and Cardiac murmur?
- Check symptoms - is your nosebleed caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNosebleed and Cardiac murmur from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardiac murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality) (latest reports from 10,564 Cardiac murmur patients)
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 45,748 Nosebleed patients).
Browse all symptoms of Cardiac murmura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NosebleedNosebleed
Other conditions that could case NosebleedNosebleed
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
can anyone help me with solutions to help me control my nosebleeds. i take a generic for crestor and get my nosebleeds mostly while i sleep.when it bleeds it pours blood from my nose and ruining my bed sheets. I have humidifiers in bedroom going all night. Any suggestions ? Allen Howe
You may be interested in these posts
I started taking tramadol 50 mg about 2 months ago. I started having lower nose nosebleeds and then I had a very severe nosebleed that required an embolization surgery to stop the bleeding blood vessel. I still need it but am afraid of the nosebleeds? What should I do?
I'm a male 82 YO with A Fib. Been on Eliquis for 13 months. Recently, that is a month ago I got a nose bleed in the morning between 3 and 5 am. Since then I got one every week always in the morning. I walk play tennis and golf. Never a problem in any of these activities only in the morning. ...
I keep getting nose bleeds, I have had my nose cauterized 3 times and still get them. I've been tested for bleeding disorders and that's negative. Just wondering if my Zyrtec is causing them I've been on it for years. When I go off it I get hives, so I have just taken it daily for years.