Cellulitis staphylococcal and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis staphylococcal.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Cellulitis staphylococcal. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Gastrointestinal inflammation and Cellulitis staphylococcal from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Cellulitis Staphylococcal and Gastrointestinal Inflammation is studied.
What is Cellulitis staphylococcal?
Cellulitis staphylococcal (a type of bacteria originated skin soft tissue infection) is found to be associated with 521 drugs and 250 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 774 drugs and 512 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Cellulitis staphylococcal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cellulitis Staphylococcal and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cellulitis Staphylococcal and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Bacteraemia (a bacterial infection of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Warfarin Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Valsartan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Risedronate Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Daptomycin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dysstasia (difficulty in standing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diverticular Perforation (serious gastrointestinal condition in which the intestine's walls are perforated): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cushingoid (obesity and weakening of the muscles): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperadrenocorticism (overproduction of cortisol): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (774 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (512 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Cellulitis staphylococcal, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxaprozin and Tendonitis - 16 seconds ago
- Caffeine Citrate vs. Ritalin La - 28 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Lortab drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Ditropan Xl and Macular Degeneration - 36 seconds ago
- Temodar and Votrient drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Divalproex and Proteus Infection - 40 seconds ago
- Prozac and Macular Hole - 51 seconds ago
- Purinethol and Sensory Disturbance - a minute ago
- Urine Leukocyte Esterase Positive and drugs of ingredients of butenafine hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Estratab, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago