Cellulitis and Headache - from FDA reports
Headache is found among people with Cellulitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Levaquin and have Pulmonary embolism. This review analyzes which people have Headache with Cellulitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84 people who have Cellulitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
84 people who have Cellulitis and Headache are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cellulitis and experience Headache *:
- female: 51.22 %
- male: 48.78 %
Age of people who have Cellulitis and experience Headache *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10.26 %
- 20-29: 3.85 %
- 30-39: 3.85 %
- 40-49: 12.82 %
- 50-59: 20.51 %
- 60+: 48.72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (10 people, 11.90%)
- Chest Pain (6 people, 7.14%)
- Bacterial Infection (6 people, 7.14%)
- Chalazion (5 people, 5.95%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin (12 people, 14.29%)
- Meropenem (11 people, 13.10%)
- Clopidogrel (11 people, 13.10%)
- Metronidazole (10 people, 11.90%)
- Erythromycin (10 people, 11.90%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (35 people, 41.67%)
- Fever (25 people, 29.76%)
- Diarrhea (18 people, 21.43%)
- Appetite - Decreased (18 people, 21.43%)
- Fatigue (15 people, 17.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Headache and Cellulitis?
- Check symptoms - is your headache caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeadache and Cellulitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin hydrochloride, Bactrim, Bactrim ds (latest reports from 38,531 Cellulitis patients)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 344,765 Headache patients).
Browse all symptoms of Cellulitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause HeadacheHeadache
Other conditions that could case HeadacheHeadache
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed yesterday with cellulitis after going to numerous doctors who could not figure out what was going on with me. I get very itchy, burning stinging welts. One doctor told me it was some kind of insect bite. I had my apartment fumigated several times, even for bed bugs. I can go ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?