Chemotherapy and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people with Chemotherapy.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Chemotherapy. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation and Chemotherapy from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
5 people who have Chemotherapy and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is found to be associated with 749 drugs and 390 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 763 drugs and 501 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Chemotherapy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chemotherapy and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Chemotherapy and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 40 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 40.00%
- Abdominal Sepsis (abdominal infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 1 person, 20.00%
- Colon Cancer Metastatic (cancer of colon spreads to other part of body): 1 person, 20.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 20.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 20.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vancomycin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 2 people, 40.00%
- Sandostatin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam: 1 person, 20.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 20.00%
- Melphalan Hydrochloride: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ifosfamide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ileus Paralytic (obstruction of the intestine due to paralysis of the intestinal muscles): 2 people, 40.00%
- Multiple-Drug Resistance: 2 people, 40.00%
- Abdominal Sepsis (abdominal infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 40.00%
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Circulatory Collapse: 2 people, 40.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 40.00%
- Escherichia Infection (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (763 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (501 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Chemotherapy, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Minirin and Mydriasis - now
- Pleural Mesothelioma Malignant and Chest Pain - 3 seconds ago
- Luxiq and Celexa drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease - 8 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Bydureon drug interaction - 10 seconds ago