Chest pain and Rashes - from FDA reports
Rashes is found among people with Chest pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Aspirin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Rashes with Chest pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 245 people who have Chest pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
245 people who have Chest Pain and Rashes are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chest Pain and experience Rashes *:
- female: 64.71 %
- male: 35.29 %
Age of people who have Chest Pain and experience Rashes *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.96 %
- 20-29: 2.45 %
- 30-39: 6.86 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 26.47 %
- 60+: 53.92 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (55 people, 22.45%)
- Pain (44 people, 17.96%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (34 people, 13.88%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (29 people, 11.84%)
- Diabetes (23 people, 9.39%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (41 people, 16.73%)
- Nitrostat (36 people, 14.69%)
- Nitroglycerin (36 people, 14.69%)
- Plavix (34 people, 13.88%)
- Lasix (33 people, 13.47%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching (53 people, 21.63%)
- Breathing Difficulty (46 people, 18.78%)
- High Blood Pressure (34 people, 13.88%)
- Pain (33 people, 13.47%)
- Joint Pain (32 people, 13.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rashes and Chest pain?
- Check symptoms - is your rashes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRashes and Chest pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Chest pain can be treated by Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide mononitrate, Imdur, Aspirin, Nitrostat (latest reports from 209,712 Chest pain patients)
Rashes (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,942 Rashes patients).
Browse all symptoms of Chest paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause RashesRashes
Other conditions that could case RashesRashes
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have an under active thyroid and I have been taking a natural thyroid treatment called W.P. Thyroid which has Inulin from chicory root as an additive. I had been taking it for 15 months with out any problems but I increased the dose and then started with itchy blisters on my hands ...
I've been taking 20 mg Uloric for about 2 weeks. I've developed a skin rash in my arm pits and upper back. Can I continue taking it and hope the rash goes away or should I discontinue using it. There's very little itchiness and started putting hydrocortisone cream on it. I had a severe ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
Hi there. Been taking ranitidine/zantac for 9 days. It has helped with the burning in my stomach but after taking it I get a dull pain in the centre of my chest. It doesn't last long bit it is uncomfortable. Any one else experienced this