Chronic myeloid leukaemia and Blind - from FDA reports
Blind is found among people with Chronic myeloid leukaemia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Gleevec and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Blind with Chronic myeloid leukaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 134 people who have Chronic myeloid leukaemia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 30, 2017
134 people who have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia and Blind are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia and experience Blind *:
- female: 53.17 %
- male: 46.83 %
Age of people who have Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia and experience Blind *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.67 %
- 30-39: 12.0 %
- 40-49: 14.67 %
- 50-59: 24.0 %
- 60+: 42.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes (6 people, 4.48%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 2.99%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 2.24%)
- Dyslipidaemia (3 people, 2.24%)
- Abdominal Tenderness (3 people, 2.24%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gleevec (48 people, 35.82%)
- Tasigna (33 people, 24.63%)
- Sprycel (9 people, 6.72%)
- Humalog (4 people, 2.99%)
- Allopurinol (4 people, 2.99%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vision Blurred (18 people, 13.43%)
- Headache (17 people, 12.69%)
- Eye Haemorrhage (13 people, 9.70%)
- Visual Impairment (11 people, 8.21%)
- Visual Acuity Reduced (10 people, 7.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blind and Chronic myeloid leukaemia?
- Check symptoms - is your blind caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlind and Chronic myeloid leukaemia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
Chronic myeloid leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood) can be treated by Gleevec, Sprycel, Tasigna (latest reports from 44,250 Chronic myeloid leukaemia patients)
Blind has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 21,423 Blind patients).
Browse all symptoms of Chronic myeloid leukaemiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BlindBlind
Other conditions that could case BlindBlind
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
9 Day ag I noticed my vision was blured when I got up that morning . I lost the top vision in my right eye the doctors believe it was caused by a stroke to the optic nerve believe to happen will you are a sleep blood pressure becomes to low. I have took ranexa since March 2015. Has any one else ...
Has anyone else had MG caused by antibiotics? I was on two separate courses of antibiotics over a period of two months and later experienced double vision and blurriness. While it is rare to have antibiotics cause MG, my neurologist assured me that she'd heard of it...and I read about it online ...
im so nervous I wake up every day with less sight I have a 4 year old son I try to be strong around him I got a very supported husband I thank god for that sometimes I think there better without me but I would never hurt my self I just feel that way sometimes very depressed