Cirrhosis alcoholic and Weariness
Weariness is reported only by a few people with Cirrhosis alcoholic.
The study analyzes which people have Weariness with Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Weariness and Cirrhosis alcoholic from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Cirrhosis Alcoholic and Weariness are studied.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 363 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Weariness?
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) is found to be associated with 5,156 drugs and 6,227 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Weariness in Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis Alcoholic and experienced Weariness *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis Alcoholic and experienced Weariness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Platelet Count Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatic Encephalopathy (spectrum of neuropsychiatric abnormalities in patients with liver failure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 1 person, 25.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zepatier: 1 person, 25.00%
- Xifaxan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nitrostat: 1 person, 25.00%
- Flolan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Doptelet: 1 person, 25.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 25.00%
- Breath Odor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Device Dislocation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Weariness?Check whether Weariness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Weariness:
- Weariness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weariness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weariness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weariness:
All the drugs that are associated with Weariness:
- Weariness (5,156 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weariness:
All the conditions that are associated with Weariness:
- Weariness (6,227 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Weariness and Cirrhosis alcoholic, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Chromium Picolinate and Zyprexa Zydis drug interaction - now
- Hawthorn vs. Quinapril Hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- Entocort Ec and Hypothyroidism - 9 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Coreg and Color Blindness - 16 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Face Injury - 20 seconds ago
- Minoxidil and Moxifloxacin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Tricor and Alveolitis Allergic - 28 seconds ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Yaz drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Trulance and Blood Urine Present - 31 seconds ago