Who have Headaches with Cml - from FDA reports
There is no Headaches reported by people with Cml yet. We study people who have Headaches and Cml from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Headaches with Cml?
You are not alone:
Cml (chronic myelogenous leukaemia) can be treated by Gleevec, Sprycel, Tasigna, Imatinib mesylate (latest reports from 300 Cml patients)
Headaches has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 409,915 Headaches patients).
Drugs that are associated with HeadachesHeadaches (4,168 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HeadachesHeadaches (5,155 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Cmla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Stomachache with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Calcium, Prilosec, Miralax, Magnesia - 29 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Pradaxa, Xarelto for a 78 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Flonase - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.