Will you have Fatigue with Colitis ulcerative - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Colitis ulcerative, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Crohn's disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,418 people who have Colitis ulcerative from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Fatigue and Colitis ulcerative, and their synonyms.
What is Colitis ulcerative?
Colitis ulcerative (inflammation of colon with ulcer) can be treated by Apriso, Asacol, Asacol hd, Azathioprine, Azulfidine (latest reports from 67,858 Colitis ulcerative patients)
What is Fatigue?
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Fatigue patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,418 people who have Colitis Ulcerative and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colitis Ulcerative and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 61.15 %
- male: 38.85 %
Age of people who have Colitis Ulcerative and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.11 %
- 2-9: 0.16 %
- 10-19: 4.15 %
- 20-29: 13.48 %
- 30-39: 16.55 %
- 40-49: 18.11 %
- 50-59: 19.89 %
- 60+: 27.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 211 people, 8.73%
- High Blood Pressure: 121 people, 5.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 114 people, 4.71%
- Depression: 105 people, 4.34%
- Stress And Anxiety: 104 people, 4.30%
- Pain: 103 people, 4.26%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 79 people, 3.27%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 68 people, 2.81%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 58 people, 2.40%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 57 people, 2.36%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 1,394 people, 57.65%
- Remicade: 316 people, 13.07%
- Lialda: 190 people, 7.86%
- Asacol: 180 people, 7.44%
- Entyvio: 120 people, 4.96%
- Prednisone: 119 people, 4.92%
- Inflectra: 108 people, 4.47%
- Imuran: 103 people, 4.26%
- Vitamin D: 102 people, 4.22%
- Synthroid: 78 people, 3.23%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 430 people, 17.78%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 398 people, 16.46%
- Weakness: 354 people, 14.64%
- Headache (pain in head): 332 people, 13.73%
- Joint Pain: 291 people, 12.03%
- Drug Ineffective: 286 people, 11.83%
- Fever: 261 people, 10.79%
- Pain: 228 people, 9.43%
- Dizziness: 217 people, 8.97%
- Abdominal Pain: 215 people, 8.89%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Fatigue with Colitis ulcerative?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Fatigue and Colitis ulcerative
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Fatigue with Colitis ulcerative
Severity of Fatigue *:
- least: 1.89 %
- moderate: 43.4 %
- severe: 47.17 %
- most severe: 7.55 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 6.38 %
- Hispanic: 4.26 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 89.36 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (4,406 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause FatigueFatigue (5,464 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Colitis ulcerativea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Losartan and Tagamet Hb drug interaction - now
- Will you have Jaw Osteitis with Alcohol? - now
- Will you have Back Stiffness with Proventil? - a second ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Noroxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Noroxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Noroxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Noroxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Pain with Noroxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome Of Childhood with Botox? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Necrosis with Opdivo? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.