Who have Bacterial infection with Colon cancer - from FDA reports
Bacterial infection is found among people with Colon cancer, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Avastin and have Epilepsy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who have Colon cancer from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
32 people who have Colon Cancer and Bacterial Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colon Cancer and experience Bacterial Infection *:
- female: 45.16 %
- male: 54.84 %
Age of people who have Colon Cancer and experience Bacterial Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.41 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 37.04 %
- 60+: 44.44 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 6.25%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 6.25%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 3.12%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 3.12%
- Cancer Pain: 1 person, 3.12%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 1 person, 3.12%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avastin: 13 people, 40.62%
- Fluorouracil: 10 people, 31.25%
- Leucovorin Calcium: 9 people, 28.12%
- Xeloda: 6 people, 18.75%
- Oxaliplatin: 4 people, 12.50%
- Imodium: 3 people, 9.38%
- Femhrt: 3 people, 9.38%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 9.38%
- Protonix: 2 people, 6.25%
- Enalapril Maleate: 2 people, 6.25%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 9 people, 28.12%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6 people, 18.75%
- Weakness: 6 people, 18.75%
- Fever: 5 people, 15.62%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 4 people, 12.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 12.50%
- Escherichia Infection (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 4 people, 12.50%
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 12.50%
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 12.50%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 4 people, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bacterial infection with Colon cancer?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bacterial infection and Colon cancer
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Colon cancer can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin, Oxaliplatin (latest reports from 42,936 Colon cancer patients)
Bacterial infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis (latest reports from 16,235 Bacterial infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial infectionBacterial infection (1,785 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bacterial infectionBacterial infection (1,386 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Colon cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Men aged 50-59 who have Hypoaesthesia Oral with Aceon - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Astigmatism with Levothroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Orencia and Yellow Jasmine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Intrahepatic Cholestasis with Copegus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Extrahepatic Cholestasis with Copegus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Jc Virus Infection with Norethindrone Acetate And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Brain Herniation with Morphine Sulfate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cholestasis with Copegus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncal Herniation with Morphine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Transtentorial Herniation with Morphine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.