Colon cancer and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is found among people with Colon cancer, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Colon cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35 people who have Colon cancer from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
35 people who have Colon Cancer and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Colon cancer?
Colon cancer is found to be associated with 1,597 drugs and 1,025 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 763 drugs and 499 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Colon cancer reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colon Cancer and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Colon Cancer and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.5700000000000003 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 67.86 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 8.57%
- Asthma: 3 people, 8.57%
- Pain: 2 people, 5.71%
- Rectal Cancer Metastatic (cancer of rectum spreads to other): 1 person, 2.86%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 2.86%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 2.86%
- Colorectal Cancer Stage Iii (colon and rectal cancer spreads to lymph nodes): 1 person, 2.86%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Xeloda: 10 people, 28.57%
- Fluorouracil: 9 people, 25.71%
- Oxaliplatin: 8 people, 22.86%
- Differin: 5 people, 14.29%
- Lasix: 5 people, 14.29%
- Adalat Cc: 4 people, 11.43%
- Januvia: 3 people, 8.57%
- Mefenamic Acid: 3 people, 8.57%
- Avastin: 3 people, 8.57%
- Capecitabine: 3 people, 8.57%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 16 people, 45.71%
- Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome (hand-foot syndrome): 6 people, 17.14%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 6 people, 17.14%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 6 people, 17.14%
- Dermatitis Acneiform (dermatoses including acne vulgaris, rosacea, folliculitis, and perioral dermatitis): 5 people, 14.29%
- Weakness: 5 people, 14.29%
- Paronychia (infection in the tissues adjacent to a nail on a finger or toe): 5 people, 14.29%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 4 people, 11.43%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 4 people, 11.43%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 8.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (763 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (499 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Colon cancer, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.