Colonoscopy and Abdominal pain
Abdominal pain is found among people with Colonoscopy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Abdominal pain with Colonoscopy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 634 people who have Colonoscopy from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
634 people who have Colonoscopy and Abdominal Pain are studied.
What is Colonoscopy?
Colonoscopy is found to be associated with 755 drugs and 350 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Abdominal pain?
Abdominal pain is found to be associated with 4,708 drugs and 4,910 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abdominal pain in Colonoscopy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colonoscopy and experienced Abdominal pain *:
Age of people who have Colonoscopy and experienced Abdominal pain *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Abdominal pain?Check whether Abdominal pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal pain:
- Abdominal pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain:
- Abdominal pain (4,708 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain:
- Abdominal pain (4,910 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Abdominal pain and Colonoscopy, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Darvocet-N 100 and Chest Pain - 10 seconds ago
- Arava and Oral Fungal Infection - 17 seconds ago
- Betadine and Econazole Nitrate drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Danocrine and Angioneurotic Oedema Aggravated - 34 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Injection Site Induration - 53 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Delirium - a minute ago
- Janumet Xr and Vertigo Aggravated - a minute ago
- Clofarabine and Zyloprim drug interaction - a minute ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride vs. Tylenol - a minute ago
- Hypertension Aggravated and Hallucinations - a minute ago