Colonoscopy and Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Colonoscopy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Calcium and have Asthma. This review analyzes which people have Bradycardia with Colonoscopy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Colonoscopy from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
14 people who have Colonoscopy and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colonoscopy and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 61.54 %
- male: 38.46 %
Age of people who have Colonoscopy and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (1 person, 7.14%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 7.14%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (1 person, 7.14%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 7.14%)
- Asthma (1 person, 7.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (2 people, 14.29%)
- Glucophage (2 people, 14.29%)
- Glucagon (2 people, 14.29%)
- Coreg (2 people, 14.29%)
- Calcium (2 people, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (6 people, 42.86%)
- Renal Failure Chronic (5 people, 35.71%)
- Hypotension (4 people, 28.57%)
- Weakness (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hypokalemia (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bradycardia and Colonoscopy?
- Check symptoms - is your bradycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBradycardia and Colonoscopy from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colonoscopy can be treated by Propofol, Moviprep, Osmoprep (latest reports from 5,917 Colonoscopy patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 30,527 Bradycardia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Colonoscopya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had heart perfusion test holter moniter and er docs say my heart is great. but I am 47 6 1 weight 200 pounds night hr as low as 33bpm resting during day 55 to 60 bpm I am lightheaded some days but I also have type 2 diabetes blood sugar now 100 to 135 fasting everyday take metformin and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
HELLO, I AM A 72 YEAR OLD MALE AND HAVE BEEN ON 10MG BYSTOLIC FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS .I HAVE 1ST DEGREE AV BLOCK ON MY EKG'S FOREVER AND HAVE HAD AFIB INCIDENCE ABOUT EVERY 12-16 MONTHS. JUST THIS WEEK , I WENT INTO A FLUTTER AFTER 2 YEARS BUT ADDITIONALLY MY PULSE SLOWED TO 50BPS RANGE .I ...