Constipation and Fainting - from FDA reports
Fainting is found among people with Constipation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Senna and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fainting with Constipation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 403 people who have Constipation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 29, 2017
403 people who have Constipation and Fainting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Constipation and experience Fainting *:
- female: 57.65 %
- male: 42.35 %
Age of people who have Constipation and experience Fainting *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.85 %
- 10-19: 1.99 %
- 20-29: 2.84 %
- 30-39: 3.69 %
- 40-49: 10.23 %
- 50-59: 23.3 %
- 60+: 57.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (155 people, 38.46%)
- Pain (111 people, 27.54%)
- Preventive Health Care (73 people, 18.11%)
- Nausea (63 people, 15.63%)
- Depression (58 people, 14.39%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Senna (45 people, 11.17%)
- Lactulose (44 people, 10.92%)
- Colace (43 people, 10.67%)
- Protonix (42 people, 10.42%)
- Miralax (39 people, 9.68%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness (81 people, 20.10%)
- Weakness (68 people, 16.87%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (68 people, 16.87%)
- Diarrhea (63 people, 15.63%)
- Breathing Difficulty (60 people, 14.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fainting and Constipation?
- Check symptoms - is your fainting caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFainting and Constipation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose (latest reports from 152,394 Constipation patients)
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 74,775 Fainting patients).
Browse all symptoms of Constipationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FaintingFainting
Other conditions that could case FaintingFainting
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My son (age 21) has Spastic Diplegia resulting from premature birth. He has a large "startle response" when surprised and will even insist a companion hold popcorn in movies as he has, on occasion, thrown it in the air when startled. On 2 occasions in the past few years he has passed out in ...
My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
I have not found any way to relieve the constipation brought on by desipramine. it forces me to lower my dose and accept the lowering of my mood and mental state. has anyone else had a similar problem and found a solution?