Constipation and Pancreatitis necrotising
Pancreatitis necrotising is found among people with Constipation, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Pancreatitis necrotising with Constipation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Constipation from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10 people who have Constipation and Pancreatitis Necrotising are studied.
What is Constipation?
Constipation is found to be associated with 4,349 drugs and 4,195 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pancreatitis necrotising?
Pancreatitis necrotising (inflammation of the pancreas cause death of tissue in pancreas) is found to be associated with 693 drugs and 339 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pancreatitis necrotising in Constipation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Constipation and experienced Pancreatitis Necrotising *:
- female: 22.22 %
- male: 77.78 %
Age of people who have Constipation and experienced Pancreatitis Necrotising *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 40.00%
- Pain: 4 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 40.00%
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 30.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 30.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 20.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 20.00%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 2 people, 20.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 2 people, 20.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Senna: 4 people, 40.00%
- Zofran: 3 people, 30.00%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 30.00%
- Creon: 3 people, 30.00%
- Crestor: 3 people, 30.00%
- Humalog: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lantus: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 30.00%
- Morphine Sulfate: 3 people, 30.00%
- Miralax: 3 people, 30.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 50.00%
- Type 1 Diabetes: 3 people, 30.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 30.00%
- Bile Duct Obstruction (blockage in the tubes that carry bile from the liver to the gallbladder): 3 people, 30.00%
- Body Temperature Increased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 30.00%
- Crying: 3 people, 30.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 30.00%
- Device Dislocation: 3 people, 30.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pancreatitis necrotising?Check whether Pancreatitis necrotising is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Pancreatitis necrotising in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatitis necrotising in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatitis necrotising in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Aspirin: 120 reports
- Byetta: 111 reports
- Lisinopril: 101 reports
- Metformin: 101 reports
- Ramipril: 103 reports
- Simvastatin: 110 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Pancreatitis necrotising (693 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Blood pressure increased: 194 reports
- Hbp: 194 reports
- High blood pressure: 203 reports
- Hypertension: 203 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 139 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Pancreatitis necrotising (339 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pancreatitis necrotising and Constipation, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eulexin and Tricuspid Valve Incompetence - 9 seconds ago
- Aloxi and Nausea - 33 seconds ago
- Niaspan and Blood Creatinine Increased - 33 seconds ago
- Busulfex and Anorexia - 34 seconds ago
- Singulair and Pyomyositis - 35 seconds ago
- Tamiflu and Optivar drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Atacand and Aciphex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bystolic and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - a minute ago
- Azathioprine and Anal Fissure - a minute ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Pramine drug interaction - a minute ago