Contraception and Unintended pregnancy
Unintended pregnancy is found among people with Contraception, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old.
The study analyzes which people have Unintended pregnancy with Contraception. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,925 people who have Contraception from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,925 people who have Contraception and Unintended Pregnancy are studied.
What is Contraception?
Contraception is found to be associated with 1,833 drugs and 1,480 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Unintended pregnancy?
Unintended pregnancy (unwanted pregnancies as well as those that are mistimed) is found to be associated with 678 drugs and 358 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Unintended pregnancy in Contraception reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Contraception and experienced Unintended pregnancy *:
Age of people who have Contraception and experienced Unintended pregnancy *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Unintended pregnancy?Check whether Unintended pregnancy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Unintended pregnancy:
- Unintended pregnancy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Unintended pregnancy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Unintended pregnancy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Unintended pregnancy:
All the drugs that are associated with Unintended pregnancy:
- Unintended pregnancy (678 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Unintended pregnancy:
- Acne: 115 reports
- Birth control: 5,452 reports
- Birth control and family planning: 5,452 reports
- Contraception: 5,925 reports
- Family planning and contraception: 5,331 reports
- Pregnancy: 5,331 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Unintended pregnancy:
- Unintended pregnancy (358 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Unintended pregnancy and Contraception, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft and Fesoterodine Fumarate drug interaction - a second ago
- Acthar Gel-Synthetic and Depression - 5 seconds ago
- Death and drugs of ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride - 9 seconds ago
- Confusional State and drugs of ingredients of azathioprine - 9 seconds ago
- Etodolac and Dry Mouth - 11 seconds ago
- Dolobid and Gingival Oedema - 11 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Arterial Stenosis - 11 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Tendon Rupture - 13 seconds ago
- Flovent Hfa and Xarelto drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Pyrazinamide and Pentasa drug interaction - 19 seconds ago