Convulsion and Nervousness - from FDA reports
Nervousness is found among people with Convulsion, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Dilantin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nervousness with Convulsion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 227 people who have Convulsion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 25, 2017
227 people who have Convulsion and Nervousness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Convulsion and experience Nervousness *:
- female: 60.27 %
- male: 39.73 %
Age of people who have Convulsion and experience Nervousness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.05 %
- 10-19: 4.27 %
- 20-29: 9.15 %
- 30-39: 10.37 %
- 40-49: 23.17 %
- 50-59: 26.83 %
- 60+: 23.17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (28 people, 12.33%)
- Depression (24 people, 10.57%)
- Epilepsy (22 people, 9.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (18 people, 7.93%)
- Hypothyroidism (13 people, 5.73%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Dilantin (78 people, 34.36%)
- Tegretol (23 people, 10.13%)
- Phenytoin (22 people, 9.69%)
- Keppra (21 people, 9.25%)
- Neurontin (20 people, 8.81%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (62 people, 27.31%)
- Dizziness (60 people, 26.43%)
- Insomnia (59 people, 25.99%)
- Weakness (58 people, 25.55%)
- Tremor (56 people, 24.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nervousness and Convulsion?
- Check symptoms - is your nervousness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNervousness and Convulsion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body) can be treated by Levetiracetam (latest reports from 99,526 Convulsion patients)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 44,968 Nervousness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Convulsiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NervousnessNervousness
Other conditions that could case NervousnessNervousness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these posts
I need to learn more about this .I ate a medical marijuana cookie and had a convulsion again.I thought I was just cold.However this time it was really bad .lasting about 30 min. non-stop jerking motions. I felt sick at first like i wanted to throw up.Then I felt my heart skip beatings and was ...