Convulsion and Nervousness - from FDA reports
Nervousness is found among people with Convulsion, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Dilantin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nervousness with Convulsion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 227 people who have Convulsion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
227 people who have Convulsion and Nervousness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Convulsion and experience Nervousness *:
- female: 60.27 %
- male: 39.73 %
Age of people who have Convulsion and experience Nervousness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.05 %
- 10-19: 4.27 %
- 20-29: 9.15 %
- 30-39: 10.37 %
- 40-49: 23.17 %
- 50-59: 26.83 %
- 60+: 23.17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 28 people, 12.33%
- Depression: 24 people, 10.57%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 22 people, 9.69%
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 7.93%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 13 people, 5.73%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Dilantin: 78 people, 34.36%
- Tegretol: 23 people, 10.13%
- Phenytoin: 22 people, 9.69%
- Keppra: 21 people, 9.25%
- Neurontin: 20 people, 8.81%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 62 people, 27.31%
- Dizziness: 60 people, 26.43%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 59 people, 25.99%
- Weakness: 58 people, 25.55%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 56 people, 24.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nervousness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body) can be treated by Levetiracetam (latest reports from 99,526 Convulsion patients)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 44,969 Nervousness patients).
Drugs that are associated with NervousnessNervousness (2,295 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause NervousnessNervousness (1,761 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Convulsiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and Nervousness
- Support group for people who have Convulsion (4 members)
- Support group for people who have Nervousness (9 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My daughter just had seizures for 3 days after being on Cymbalta a week. They're non-epileptic seizures but still look the same.
- I need to learn more about this .I ate a medical marijuana cookie and had a convulsion again.I thought I was just cold.However this time it was really bad .lasting about 30 min. non-stop jerking motions. I felt sick at first like i wanted to throw up.Then I felt my heart skip beatings and was...
- I am on my 2nd month of Chantix and am experiencing nervousness. I fell jittery inside and my hands shake.
- Will you have Anticholinergic Syndrome with Carafate?
- Will you have Dysentery with Prca?
- Will you have Dimenhydrinate Overdose with Prca?
- Will you have Dry Mouth with Vivelle-Dot?
- Will you have Human Bite with Prca?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Carafate and have Anticholinergic Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Prca and Dysentery?
- Support group for people who have Prca and Dimenhydrinate Overdose?
- Support group for people who take Vivelle-Dot and have Dry Mouth?
- Support group for people who have Prca and Human Bite?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.