Crohn's disease and Diarrhoea - from FDA reports
Diarrhoea is found among people with Crohn's disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhoea with Crohn's disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,686 people who have Crohn's disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 23, 2017
9,686 people who have Crohn'S Disease and Diarrhoea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Crohn'S Disease and experience Diarrhoea *:
- female: 65.81 %
- male: 34.19 %
Age of people who have Crohn'S Disease and experience Diarrhoea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.39 %
- 10-19: 7.21 %
- 20-29: 15.4 %
- 30-39: 17.84 %
- 40-49: 18.11 %
- 50-59: 19.63 %
- 60+: 21.41 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (576 people, 5.95%)
- Depression (570 people, 5.88%)
- Pain (568 people, 5.86%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (504 people, 5.20%)
- Stress And Anxiety (424 people, 4.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (6,232 people, 64.34%)
- Remicade (1,589 people, 16.41%)
- Cimzia (954 people, 9.85%)
- Prednisone (647 people, 6.68%)
- Pentasa (528 people, 5.45%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain (2,741 people, 28.30%)
- Nausea (1,508 people, 15.57%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1,459 people, 15.06%)
- Drug Ineffective (1,366 people, 14.10%)
- Fatigue (1,178 people, 12.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhoea and Crohn's disease?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhoea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhoea and Crohn's disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) can be treated by Humira, Remicade, Pentasa, Prednisone, Imuran (latest reports from 168,120 Crohn's disease patients)
Diarrhoea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,027 Diarrhoea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Crohn's diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea
Other conditions that could case DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these posts
I was diagnosed with Pseudotumor Cerbri in Sept of 2002 but my symptoms began late July 2002 and no one could anything out. Then whenever I started loosing my eye sight in Sept 2002, my Optometrist ordered a spinal tap in the middle of the night cause the pain was too intense. I was ...
I'm a 45 year old male and have been diagnosed with crohns disease but before that I had a hernia surgery. My right testicle hurts really bad, like something wraps around it and squeezes. It hurts so much that it brings me to my knees in tears. Is this part of my crohns disease or not and what ...