Crohn's disease and Migraine
Migraine is found among people with Crohn's disease, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Migraine with Crohn's disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,264 people who have Crohn's disease from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,264 people who have Crohn'S Disease and Migraine are studied.
What is Crohn's disease?
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) is found to be associated with 2,398 drugs and 1,886 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Migraine?
Migraine (headache) is found to be associated with 2,962 drugs and 2,263 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Migraine in Crohn's disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Crohn's disease and experienced Migraine *:
Age of people who have Crohn's disease and experienced Migraine *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Migraine?Check whether Migraine is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Migraine:
- Migraine in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Migraine in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Migraine in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Migraine:
- Prednisone: 4,342 reports
- Humira: 4,116 reports
- Aimovig: 3,203 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,136 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,969 reports
- Enbrel: 2,803 reports
- Vitamin d: 2,523 reports
- Cymbalta: 2,459 reports
- Tysabri: 2,338 reports
- Ibu: 2,309 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Migraine:
- Migraine (2,962 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Migraine:
- Multiple sclerosis: 7,818 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,761 reports
- Birth control: 3,718 reports
- Depression: 3,472 reports
- Pain: 3,348 reports
- Crohn's disease: 2,264 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Migraine:
- Migraine (2,263 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Migraine and Crohn's disease, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Imbruvica and Percocet drug interaction - now
- Imbruvica and Centrum drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Fludara and Imbruvica drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Paxil drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Zofran drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Lipids Abnormal - 15 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Imbruvica drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Spiriva drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Torsemide drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Imbruvica drug interaction - 24 seconds ago