Crohn's disease and Urethritis
Urethritis is reported only by a few people with Crohn's disease.
The study analyzes which people have Urethritis with Crohn's disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Urethritis and Crohn's disease from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Crohn'S Disease and Urethritis are studied.
What is Crohn's disease?
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) is found to be associated with 2,515 drugs and 1,968 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Urethritis?
Urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) is found to be associated with 512 drugs and 248 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Urethritis in Crohn's disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Crohn'S Disease and experienced Urethritis *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Crohn'S Disease and experienced Urethritis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Tylenol W/ Codeine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Remicade: 1 person, 33.33%
- Mercaptopurine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 33.33%
- Humira: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cimzia: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hormone Level Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (a skin cancer, it rarely metastasizes or kills): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Urethritis?Check whether Urethritis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Crohn's disease (311,603 reports)
- Urethritis (906 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urethritis:
- Urethritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urethritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urethritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Urethritis:
- Urethritis (512 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Urethritis:
- Urethritis (248 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Urethritis and Crohn's disease, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Symmetrel and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 21 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Cold Agglutinins Positive - 46 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Skin Swelling - a minute ago
- Clopra and Metastases To Brain - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bentyl - a minute ago
- Colistimethate and Oramorph Sr drug interaction - a minute ago
- Linezolid and Weight Gain Poor - a minute ago
- Actigall and Myalgia Aggravated - a minute ago
- Burning Feet Syndrome in Gabapentin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago