Ddd and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Ddd, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Lyrica and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Ddd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 319 people who have Ddd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 10, 2017
319 people who have Ddd and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ddd and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 65.8 %
- male: 34.2 %
Age of people who have Ddd and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.84 %
- 30-39: 10.13 %
- 40-49: 17.3 %
- 50-59: 42.19 %
- 60+: 29.54 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (105 people, 32.92%)
- Fibromyalgia (46 people, 14.42%)
- Back Pain (39 people, 12.23%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (32 people, 10.03%)
- Arthritis (31 people, 9.72%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (64 people, 20.06%)
- Duragesic-100 (32 people, 10.03%)
- Celebrex (24 people, 7.52%)
- Xanax (22 people, 6.90%)
- Neurontin (19 people, 5.96%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (58 people, 18.18%)
- Malaise (29 people, 9.09%)
- Feeling Abnormal (25 people, 7.84%)
- Nausea (24 people, 7.52%)
- Stress And Anxiety (23 people, 7.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Ddd?
- Check symptoms - is your drug ineffective caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug ineffective and Ddd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ddd can be treated by Oxycontin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 12,363 Ddd patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 523,368 Drug ineffective patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ddda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Drug ineffectiveDrug ineffective
Other conditions that could case Drug ineffectiveDrug ineffective
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I like to keep updated on this info since I take 50 mg of this medication daily but it seems to be losing its effectiveness even though I do take drug holidays. I must be doing something wrong and I check to see what it could be. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Ali
Has anyone heard of a successful case argued against Roche regarding DDD? I remember my back hurting quite badly while taking accutane when I was17-18 but was told that would happen so I didn't worry about it. I didn't realize it was causing permanent damage. At 25 an x-ray revealed ...
Hello. Google just helped me put a relation between my spinal stenosis / degenerative disc disease and the beloved ACCCUTANE. I am a Male 29 y/o. Doctors are perplexed as to why my spine looked like that of a 60 year old. Guess now I know. Took accutane from 16-18. Had back pain ever since ...