Deep venous thrombosis and Hereditary angioedema
Hereditary angioedema is found among people with Deep venous thrombosis, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Hereditary angioedema with Deep venous thrombosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Deep venous thrombosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8 people who have Deep Venous Thrombosis and Hereditary Angioedema are studied.
What is Deep venous thrombosis?
Deep venous thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) is found to be associated with 3,238 drugs and 2,698 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hereditary angioedema?
Hereditary angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling) is found to be associated with 942 drugs and 468 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hereditary angioedema in Deep venous thrombosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Deep Venous Thrombosis and experienced Hereditary Angioedema *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Deep Venous Thrombosis and experienced Hereditary Angioedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 87.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Asthma: 8 people, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 8 people, 100.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 7 people, 87.50%
- Constipation: 7 people, 87.50%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 7 people, 87.50%
- Disbacteriosis (condition with microbial imbalances on or inside the body): 7 people, 87.50%
- Faeces Hard: 7 people, 87.50%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 87.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 87.50%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 7 people, 87.50%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Colace: 8 people, 100.00%
- Dilaudid: 8 people, 100.00%
- Danazol: 7 people, 87.50%
- Dilantin: 7 people, 87.50%
- Fosamax: 7 people, 87.50%
- Zofran: 7 people, 87.50%
- Ibuprofen: 7 people, 87.50%
- Kalbitor: 7 people, 87.50%
- Lipitor: 7 people, 87.50%
- Magnesium Citrate: 7 people, 87.50%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 7 people, 87.50%
- Transaminases Increased: 7 people, 87.50%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 7 people, 87.50%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 3 people, 37.50%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 37.50%
- Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis): 2 people, 25.00%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 12.50%
- Peripheral Swelling: 1 person, 12.50%
- Gangrene (body tissue dies): 1 person, 12.50%
- Extremity Necrosis (death of body tissue of arms and legs): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hereditary angioedema?Check whether Hereditary angioedema is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Hereditary angioedema:
- Hereditary angioedema in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hereditary angioedema in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hereditary angioedema in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hereditary angioedema:
All the drugs that are associated with Hereditary angioedema:
- Hereditary angioedema (942 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hereditary angioedema:
All the conditions that are associated with Hereditary angioedema:
- Hereditary angioedema (468 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hereditary angioedema and Deep venous thrombosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Buscopan and Septic Shock - 3 seconds ago
- Dextrostat and Viral Pharyngitis - 4 seconds ago
- Chromium and Centrum drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Miralax and Phenytoin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Vitiligo Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Viral Haemorrhagic Cystitis - 38 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Intentional Self-Injury - a minute ago
- Darvocet-N 100 and Cytotec drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diaphragm Muscle Weakness and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - a minute ago