Delusion and Muscle aches - from FDA reports
Muscle aches is found among people with Delusion, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Zyprexa and have Affective disorder. This review analyzes which people have Muscle aches with Delusion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Delusion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
9 people who have Delusion and Muscle Aches are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Delusion and experience Muscle Aches *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Delusion and experience Muscle Aches *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Panic Disorder (2 people, 22.22%)
- Major Depression (2 people, 22.22%)
- Depression (2 people, 22.22%)
- Affective Disorder (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 11.11%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (4 people, 44.44%)
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride (2 people, 22.22%)
- Rosiglitazone Maleate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Pulsatilla (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nardil (2 people, 22.22%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Rigidity (4 people, 44.44%)
- Pain (3 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle Spasms (3 people, 33.33%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 33.33%)
- Bone Deformity (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Muscle aches and Delusion?
- Check symptoms - is your muscle aches caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle aches and Delusion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Delusion (a false belief or opinion) (latest reports from 10,247 Delusion patients)
Muscle aches (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,261 Muscle aches patients).
Browse all symptoms of Delusiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Muscle achesMuscle aches
Other conditions that could case Muscle achesMuscle aches
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it?
I am a 71 year old female, I have been taking a statin for over 5 years and started taking biotin about a year ago. I have severe pain in my right thigh for over 3 months now. My doctor took me off the statin a week ago, pain hasn't gotten any better. I am still taking biotin. I will stop ...
My husband has been on Lantus Insulin for 1 yr. About two months into taking the medication he started with delusions and paranoid behavior. It has since increased to a point of severely effecting our relationship and marriage. Has they been any significant links to taking insulin and ...
Heavy legs, numb feet, better in AM and worsens during day and abates a bit in the evening. Was taking 500 mg daily, now 3x weakly, but tapering off a bit now because Hb and WBC less than optimal at present. Symptoms abating slightly on lower dosage. Also severe cramps in AM.