Depressed mood and Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is found among people with Depressed mood, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celexa and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Weight loss - unintentional with Depressed mood. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43 people who have Depressed mood from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
43 people who have Depressed Mood and Weight Loss - Unintentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depressed Mood and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- female: 54.76 %
- male: 45.24 %
Age of people who have Depressed Mood and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.63 %
- 20-29: 7.89 %
- 30-39: 5.26 %
- 40-49: 18.42 %
- 50-59: 26.32 %
- 60+: 39.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (7 people, 16.28%)
- Depression (7 people, 16.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 13.95%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 11.63%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (5 people, 11.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (5 people, 11.63%)
- Fluoxetine (5 people, 11.63%)
- Celexa (5 people, 11.63%)
- Wellbutrin (4 people, 9.30%)
- Protonix (3 people, 6.98%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Appetite - Decreased (11 people, 25.58%)
- Weakness (10 people, 23.26%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 23.26%)
- Nausea (9 people, 20.93%)
- Malaise (8 people, 18.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional and Depressed mood?
- Check symptoms - is your weight loss - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight loss - unintentional and Depressed mood from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depressed mood can be treated by Zoloft, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac, Celexa (latest reports from 29,014 Depressed mood patients)
Weight Loss - Unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 163,343 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressed mooda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Other conditions that could case Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i have been on farxiga5 for 6 months now and have noticed my hair has thinned quite a bit.................i read the info on hair loss and will it stop after 6 mos of being on it.......does it regrow..........thank you.............
I'm trying to see if this is my problem. I started taking Losartan about 5 years ago. I feel my mood change; sometimes ok other times I can feel depression coming on. Does anyone else experience this feeling -- sometimes I have a down feeling in my chest like I want to cry or how you would ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Frequent urination gradually ramped up 3 years ago and intensified after a kidney stone 18 months ago. Went on myrbetriq this August and notice that my weight dropped after thanksgiving by 8 lbs from 143 to 135 (5'6" tall and exercise regularly.) My weight has dropped by another 3 pounds by ...
I have been on Wellbutrin and Zoloft for over a year. Then I started the Bactrim, and I couldn't tell if I was just bummed out about the staph infection, but I definitely became more irritable with negative mood. The wound was so painful before getting it drained and even a couple of days after ...