Will you have Ejaculation retrograde with Depression - major - from FDA reports
Ejaculation retrograde is reported only by a few people with Depression - major. We study 1 people who have Ejaculation retrograde and Depression - major from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ejaculation retrograde and Depression - major, and their synonyms.
What is Depression - major?
Depression - major can be treated by Abilify, Adderall, Adderall 30, Amitriptyline hydrochloride, Anafranil (latest reports from 27,254 Depression - major patients)
What is Ejaculation retrograde?
Ejaculation retrograde (retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 514 Ejaculation retrograde patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1 person who has Depression - Major and Ejaculation Retrograde is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Buspar: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Testicular Pain (pain in testes): 1 person, 100.00%
- Orgasmic Dysfunction (not getting orgasm): 1 person, 100.00%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ejaculation Failure: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ejaculation retrograde with Depression - major?
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who have Ejaculation retrograde and Depression - major
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ejaculation retrogradeEjaculation retrograde (269 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ejaculation retrogradeEjaculation retrograde (202 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Depression - majora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Pindolol vs. Prinzide - now
- Carbilev vs. Akineton - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bloody Or Tarry Stools with Novolog? - 3 seconds ago
- Humulin R vs. Januvia - 4 seconds ago
- Pindolol vs. Prilosec - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sarcoma Uterus with Doxycycline? - 5 seconds ago
- Entocort Ec and Abokado drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Flovent and Ifsofamide drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Lupus and Onycholysis? - 9 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Revlimid drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.