Depression and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,139 people who have Depression from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3,139 people who have Depression and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Anger *:
- female: 62.42 %
- male: 37.58 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.8 %
- 10-19: 7.94 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 417 people, 13.28%
- Pain: 200 people, 6.37%
- Quit Smoking: 175 people, 5.58%
- High Blood Pressure: 169 people, 5.38%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 138 people, 4.40%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta: 477 people, 15.20%
- Paxil: 427 people, 13.60%
- Zoloft: 249 people, 7.93%
- Wellbutrin: 233 people, 7.42%
- Prozac: 222 people, 7.07%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1,006 people, 32.05%
- Suicidal Ideation: 927 people, 29.53%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 740 people, 23.57%
- Aggression: 722 people, 23.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 716 people, 22.81%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Anger with Depression?
You are not alone:
Depression can be treated by Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac, Cymbalta, Effexor (latest reports from 437,368 Depression patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 27,758 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,726 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,416 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Tekturna Hct? - now
- Will you have Stool Softener with Tekturna Hct? - now
- Will you have Rectal Bleeding with Plaquenil? - now
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Tekturna Hct? - now
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Tekturna Hct? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Losartan, Verapamil Hcl, Flecainide Acetate - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Levofloxacin - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Bystolic, Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 9 year old girl who takes Keppra - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zopiclone - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.