Depression and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,931 people who have Depression from FDA , and is updated regularly.
2,931 people who have Depression and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Anger *:
- female: 62.15 %
- male: 37.85 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.85 %
- 10-19: 8.18 %
- 20-29: 10.7 %
- 30-39: 18.34 %
- 40-49: 26.11 %
- 50-59: 20.63 %
- 60+: 15.15 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 380 people, 12.96%
- Pain: 186 people, 6.35%
- Quit Smoking: 170 people, 5.80%
- High Blood Pressure: 155 people, 5.29%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 126 people, 4.30%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta: 460 people, 15.69%
- Paxil: 419 people, 14.30%
- Zoloft: 240 people, 8.19%
- Wellbutrin: 224 people, 7.64%
- Prozac: 216 people, 7.37%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 936 people, 31.93%
- Suicidal Ideation: 893 people, 30.47%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 711 people, 24.26%
- Aggression: 692 people, 23.61%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 675 people, 23.03%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anger
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Depression can be treated by Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Effexor (latest reports from 392,622 Depression patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,189 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,709 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,414 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Depression and Anger
- Support group for people who have Depression (769 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (145 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Reoccurring Pericarditis which I think is linked to my Wellbutrin.
- Recently diagnosed with Kidney CA, waiting to start treatment. Husband died this past December, experiencing depression and some mental cognition issues.
- Only took linzess 2x, besides spending 5 days with diarrhea, felt very depressed and tired, considering I'm already on anti depressants, this made it worse, crying episodes and all!
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was on cyclosporine with no side effects, but my hepatologist thought Cellcept would be better for my kidneys. I had a liver transplant in 1998.
- I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger...
- What to expect when you take Cortifoam and have Joint Aches?
- Will you have Actinomyces Test Positive with Insulin?
- Achromycin V and Questran drug interaction
- Will you have Tb with Paxil?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Robaxin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Actinomyces Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Achromycin V and Questran
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Tb?
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and have Arrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Heart Pounding Or Racing?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.