Depression and Ataxia aggravated
Ataxia aggravated is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ataxia aggravated with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 733 people who have Depression from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
733 people who have Depression and Ataxia Aggravated are studied.
What is Depression?
Depression is found to be associated with 3,940 drugs and 3,921 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ataxia aggravated?
Ataxia aggravated (serious loss of full control of bodily movements) is found to be associated with 915 drugs and 340 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ataxia aggravated in Depression reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Age of people who have Depression and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ataxia aggravated?Check whether Ataxia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (915 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (340 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ataxia aggravated and Depression, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azithromycin and Sarafem drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Acidosis - 4 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Hydrocele - 4 seconds ago
- Benztropine Mesylate and Diabetes - 8 seconds ago
- Benicar Hct and Barrett'S Oesophagus - 12 seconds ago
- Hyperhidrosis in Savella, how severe and when it was recovered? - 14 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Ciprofloxacin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Rhinocort and Lip Swelling - 25 seconds ago
- Bentyl and Diabetic Ketoacidosis - 27 seconds ago
- Progesterone and Drug Effect Decreased - 27 seconds ago