Depression and Dizziness
Dizziness is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Dizziness with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,440 people who have Depression from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21,440 people who have Depression and Dizziness are studied.
What is Depression?
Depression is found to be associated with 4,173 drugs and 4,010 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness is found to be associated with 4,917 drugs and 5,515 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dizziness in Depression reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experienced Dizziness *:
Age of people who have Depression and experienced Dizziness *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Dizziness?Check whether Dizziness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Depression (598,782 reports)
- Dizziness (535,805 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dizziness:
- Dizziness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dizziness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dizziness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dizziness:
- Aspirin: 26,539 reports
- Prednisone: 18,583 reports
- Metformin: 16,224 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,711 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,542 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,432 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,368 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (4,917 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dizziness:
- High blood pressure: 30,273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,137 reports
- Pain: 17,818 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (5,515 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dizziness and Depression, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Elavil for Complicated Migraine? - now
- How effective is Augmentin '875' for Bronchial Infection? - a second ago
- How effective is Marplan for Depression? - a second ago
- Heparin and Upper Extremity Mass - 10 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Breast Fibrosis - 11 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Lip Oedema - 15 seconds ago
- How effective is Advair Diskus 100/50 for Breathing Difficulty? - 17 seconds ago
- Xylocaine and Oesophageal Spasm - 21 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Percocet drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- How effective is Prednisone for Bell'S Palsy? - 23 seconds ago