Depression and Drowsiness - from FDA reports
Drowsiness is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Drowsiness with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,270 people who have Depression from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
7,270 people who have Depression and Drowsiness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Drowsiness *:
- female: 68.32 %
- male: 31.68 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Drowsiness *:
- 0-1: 0.31 %
- 2-9: 0.28 %
- 10-19: 4.6 %
- 20-29: 7.41 %
- 30-39: 12.96 %
- 40-49: 19.36 %
- 50-59: 21.98 %
- 60+: 33.11 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,152 people, 15.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (690 people, 9.49%)
- Pain (674 people, 9.27%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (463 people, 6.37%)
- Insomnia (440 people, 6.05%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,007 people, 13.85%)
- Zoloft (603 people, 8.29%)
- Paxil (577 people, 7.94%)
- Seroquel (574 people, 7.90%)
- Lexapro (468 people, 6.44%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (1,926 people, 26.49%)
- Dizziness (1,261 people, 17.35%)
- Nausea (1,062 people, 14.61%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,042 people, 14.33%)
- Insomnia (1,018 people, 14.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drowsiness and Depression?
- Check symptoms - is your drowsiness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrowsiness and Depression from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,574 Depression patients)
Drowsiness has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 127,138 Drowsiness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DrowsinessDrowsiness
Other conditions that could case DrowsinessDrowsiness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone, I am new to the group. My husband is suffering a bad bout of diverticulitis and all he is doing is sleeping-even in the middle of the day. Is this normal? He hasn't gone to the doctor yet and is hoping he can beat it in his own. I finally called the doctor but in the meanwhile, I'm ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.