Depression and Impotence - from FDA reports
Impotence is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Paxil and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Impotence with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,462 people who have Depression from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,462 people who have Depression and Impotence are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Impotence *:
- female: 16.47 %
- male: 83.53 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Impotence *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.32 %
- 20-29: 13.54 %
- 30-39: 14.99 %
- 40-49: 27.37 %
- 50-59: 26.5 %
- 60+: 15.28 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 217 people, 14.84%
- High Blood Pressure: 117 people, 8.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 100 people, 6.84%
- Pain: 63 people, 4.31%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 60 people, 4.10%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Paxil: 196 people, 13.41%
- Cymbalta: 175 people, 11.97%
- Zoloft: 167 people, 11.42%
- Wellbutrin: 131 people, 8.96%
- Prozac: 126 people, 8.62%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 324 people, 22.16%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 258 people, 17.65%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 232 people, 15.87%
- Suicidal Ideation: 185 people, 12.65%
- Dizziness: 174 people, 11.90%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Impotence with Depression?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Impotence
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Depression can be treated by Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac, Cymbalta, Effexor (latest reports from 392,622 Depression patients)
Impotence (powerlessness) has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,244 Impotence patients).
Drugs that are associated with ImpotenceImpotence (1,671 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ImpotenceImpotence (1,803 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Depression and Impotence
- Support group for people who have Depression (760 members)
- Support group for people who have Impotence (709 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- My name is Greg, and have a hard time sleeping. I have been taking melatonin 3mg for a couple months and now seem to be suffering from more intense ED. I've battled with ED for years now but this seems to have completely desensitized me. I can not finish. I take some other supplements, but...
- I'm Muhammad, Social worker from Egypt, 24 years old, I'm infected with pinworms and so are my family, And I get frequent depression mostly because of pinworms.
- I have recently taken Depakote for the first time and it has been two weeks. For one or two days, I thought. maybe there was some small benefit and now I think not, and possibly the amt. of depression felt throughout the day/night has increased. I wake up pretty good, but shortly after...
- Will you have Sleepiness with Cayston?
- Will you have Swelling with Sea Kelp?
- Will you have The Flu with Valium?
- Will you have Hypernatraemia with Zosyn?
- Will you have Interferon Gamma Receptor Deficiency with Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cayston and have Sleepiness?
- Support group for people who take Sea Kelp and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Valium and have The Flu?
- Support group for people who take Zosyn and have Hypernatraemia?
- Support group for people who have Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis and Interferon Gamma Receptor Deficiency?
- What to expect when you take Cayston and have Sleepiness?
- What to expect when you take Sea Kelp and have Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Valium and have The Flu?
- What to expect when you take Zosyn and have Hypernatraemia?
- What to expect when you have Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis and Interferon Gamma Receptor Deficiency?
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Unisom
- Drug comparison of Clarithromycin Extended Release, Levaquin for a 57 year old woman
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Xarelto
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Lamictal
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Rituxan
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.