Depression and Radiation overdose - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Overdose reported by people with Depression yet. We study people who have Radiation Overdose and Depression from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation overdose with Depression?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation overdose
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Depression can be treated by Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac, Cymbalta, Effexor (latest reports from 392,622 Depression patients)
Radiation overdose has been reported by people with epilepsy, positron emission tomogram abnormal (latest reports from 3 Radiation overdose patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation overdoseRadiation overdose (2 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation overdoseRadiation overdose (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Depression and Radiation Overdose
- Support group for people who have Depression (755 members)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Overdose
Can you answer these questions
- I'm not sure how I feel about the medication. I will have been on it for 3 months now and the only difference i feel is the mania has stopped. I still get really depressed and hardly any energy. Depakote has it's pro's and con's. I just want to feel happy again.
- I have been using Spiriva for about 3 weeks and have noticed a bad depression and feelings of hopelessness and sadness for about 4-5 hours after I use it. Has anyone else had this problem and if so can anything be done about it.? Thanks
- I have been taking Cymbalta for three years without any complaints except for no sex drive but at the age of 58 and not married, it wasn't a problem. I am now 61 and I'm starting to notice that I can cry at the drop of a hat! I recently have connected with an old friend from high school, we...
- Curious to know if you did experience depression from the use of Eliquis and stopped the therapy , how long was it before the depression got better?
- Any one out their with induced depression from Nexium. Or. Generic. Esamoperazole magnesium ?.
You may be interested in these posts
- Iive been taking bydureon for aprox 2 months. Was fine at first then started getting depressed and alot of body soreness all over body
- Hi, my name is Meri-lee. I am interested in joining this support group because I am going through a tough time slowly tapering off suboxone. Suboxone made me paranoid and very depressed. I now wish I had never taken this drug. It has become like chains for me. I hope to find and give support to...
- Hi I'm a male of 42. Suffering with depression brought on by an itch and ear buzzing. I've just started on fluoxitine which seems to make these problems seem worse. I'm into my second week.
- 25-year-old woman fighting to lead a happy life despite my conditions.
- Will you have Electrolyte Imbalance with Pimozide?
- Ephedrine and Compazine drug interaction
- Will you have Paba Poisoning with Synthroid?
- Apidra Solostar and Cannelli Beans drug interaction
- Sulindac and Toprol-Xl drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pimozide and have Electrolyte Imbalance?
- Support group for people who take Ephedrine and Compazine
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Paba Poisoning?
- Support group for people who take Apidra Solostar and Cannelli Beans
- Support group for people who take Sulindac and Toprol-Xl
- What to expect when you take Pimozide and have Electrolyte Imbalance?
- What to expect when you take Ephedrine and Compazine
- What to expect when you take Synthroid and have Paba Poisoning?
- What to expect when you take Apidra Solostar and Cannelli Beans
- What to expect when you take Sulindac and Toprol-Xl
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Glipizide
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Librax, Nexium
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Imuran
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Desoxyn, Xanax
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Esomeprazole Sodium, Celebrex, Lisinopril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.