Will you have Headache with Dermatomyositis - from FDA reports
Headache is found among people with Dermatomyositis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Plaquenil and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94 people who have Dermatomyositis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Headache and Dermatomyositis, and their synonyms.
What is Dermatomyositis?
Dermatomyositis (inflammation of the skin and underlying muscle tissue, typically occurring as an autoimmune condition or associated with internal cancer) can be treated by Azathioprine, Cellcept, Imuran, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 3,524 Dermatomyositis patients)
What is Headache?
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 425,370 Headache patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
94 people who have Dermatomyositis and Headache are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dermatomyositis and experience Headache *:
- female: 88.76 %
- male: 11.24 %
Age of people who have Dermatomyositis and experience Headache *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.41 %
- 10-19: 7.35 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10.29 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 17.65 %
- 60+: 35.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 7.45%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 6 people, 6.38%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 5 people, 5.32%
- Birth Control: 5 people, 5.32%
- Polymyositis (inflammatory muscle disease that causes weakness of the skeletal muscles): 4 people, 4.26%
- Preventive Health Care: 4 people, 4.26%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 3 people, 3.19%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 3 people, 3.19%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 2.13%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 2 people, 2.13%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Plaquenil: 12 people, 12.77%
- Methotrexate: 10 people, 10.64%
- Cellcept: 9 people, 9.57%
- Fosamax: 8 people, 8.51%
- Rituxan: 8 people, 8.51%
- Yasmin: 7 people, 7.45%
- Prednisone: 7 people, 7.45%
- Solu-Medrol: 6 people, 6.38%
- Epipen: 5 people, 5.32%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 5.32%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 29 people, 30.85%
- Dizziness: 22 people, 23.40%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 18 people, 19.15%
- Weakness: 16 people, 17.02%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 14 people, 14.89%
- Joint Pain: 14 people, 14.89%
- Rashes (redness): 14 people, 14.89%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 13.83%
- Pain: 11 people, 11.70%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 10 people, 10.64%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Headache with Dermatomyositis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Headache and Dermatomyositis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Headache with Dermatomyositis
Severity of Headache *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 100 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with HeadacheHeadache (4,173 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HeadacheHeadache (4,959 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Dermatomyositisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Baccharis Genistelloides and Radish drug interaction - now
- Valtrex and Xanax Xr drug interactions for men aged 40-49 - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Warts with Bacitracin Zinc-Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate? - 4 seconds ago
- Goldenseal and Absinthii Herba drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Depressed Level Of Consciousness with Indomethacin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Tramadol Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Epidural Anaesthesia with Methotrexate? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcaneal Spur with Zetia? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosal Discoloration with Nitrofurantoin? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Abnormal with Benadryl? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Diazepam, Zopiclone, Alprazolam - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Fluoxetine - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Cataflam, Amoxicillin, Zantac 150 - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Sodium Ascorbate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Norco, Acyclovir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Phentermine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Olanzapine, Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Methotrexate, Humira for a 38 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vesicare, Fish Oil, Cranberry, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin D, Lo Loestrin Fe - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Flomax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Alphagan - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old man who takes Modafinil - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.